Post Name: India Post Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021 Online Form Last Date: Uttarakhand GDS 2021 Vacancy Post Details, Merit List Date Sarkari Result
Post Update: 24 August 2021 | 09 : 57 AM
Short Information: Department of Post (India Post) issued Gramin Dak Sewak Circle III Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021 Online Form Official Notification and Vacancy Details for 581 Posts. The Uttarakhand GDS Merit List Date 2021 will be announced very soon. So, the candidates interested must fill Uttarakhand GDS Vacancy 2021 from the official link Below…👇👇👇
Department of Post (India Post)
Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021 Last Date
|Application Begin: 23 August 2021|
Registration Last Date: 22 Sept 2021
Last Date Pay Fee: 22 Sept 2021
Form Submit Last Date: 25 Sept 2021
Merit List Date: Available Soon
|General / OBC: 100/-|
SC / ST / PH: 0/- (Nil)
All Category Female: 0/- (Exempted)
Pay the exam fee through India Post E Challan and Submit it At Nearest Head Post Office / GPO.
Age Limit as on 23/08/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per India Post GDS Rules.
Vacancy Details (Total – 581 Posts)
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Gramin Dak Sewak GDS||581|
In the Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021, there are a total of 581 vacancies notified. These vacancies are for districts Almora, Chamoli, Dehradun, Nainital, Pauri, Pithoragarh, RMS DN DIVISION, and Tehri GDS Vacancy Recruitment 2021.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Uttarakhand GDS Educational Qualification:
The Candidates must check Uttarakhand GDS Educational Qualification before apply online.
- Class 10 High School with Mathematics and English as a Subject.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
However, for more details regarding the educational qualification, must read the Notification.
How to fill Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021 Online Form
1. India Post GDS has released the notification for online application for Gramin Dak Sewak Circle III GDS Uttarakhand Recruitment 2021.
2. Candidate must apply online between 23/08/2021 and 22/09/2021. 22 September is the last date for fee payment.
3. The candidates be ready with all the necessary documents before filling the online form. For example, ID Proof, Address, Hand Writing, Eligibility, and other Basic Details.
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully.
6. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
Uttarakhand GDS Official Link
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|👉Join us on Telegram👈||Click Here|
|Post Offices List||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs: India Post Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021
Q.1 For which post India Post has issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. India Post has issued the recruitment notification for the post of Uttarakhand GDS.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in Uttarakhand GDS Vacancy 2021?
Ans. There is a total of 581 posts in Uttarakhand GDS Vacancy 2021.
Q.3 What is the full form of GDS?
Ans. The full form of GDS is Gramin Dak Sevak .
Q.4 What is the Average Salary of GDS in the India Post?
Ans. The average salary of GDS in India Post varies from Rs.12000/- to Rs.14500/- at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates can apply for Uttarakhand GDS Vacancy 2021?
Ans. The candidates of all the states can apply for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about India Post Recruitment and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about India Post recruitment and the latest government jobs on our website.
Disclaimer: The India Post Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021 details that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. We have made all efforts to provide accurate information available on this Website. But, we are not responsible for any error in the details of this website. Thanks.