Post Name: UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Trainee Civil Online form 2021. Apply online for UP JE Vacancy 2021 Sarkari Result.
Post Update: 03 February 2021 | 3 : 30 PM
Short Information: Uttar Pradesh UP Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Trainee Civil Online Form 2021. Apply online for ESC UP JE Vacancy 2021 Sarkari Result. The interested candidate read the full notification and apply online from the official link Below…👇👇👇
Electricity Service Commission (ESC)
UPPCL Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2021
|Application Begin: 03 February 2021|
Last Date for Apply Online: 23 February 2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 23 February 2021
Exam Date: March 2021
Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
|General / OBC : 1000/-|
SC : 700/–
PH (Divyang) : 10/-
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per India Post Rules.
The candidates applying for this post must have some eligibility. So, the board has named some educational qualification for this post.
- Candidate having Diploma in Civil Engineering in any recognized Board in India can be qualified for this post.
However, for more details candidates must read the full notification.
Vacancy Details Total : 21 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Engineer (JE Civil)||21|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How To Fill UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Online Form
1. Apply online for UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Trainee Civil Online Form 2021. Candidates interested must fill the form before last date
2. Candidate Can Apply Between 03/02/2021 to 23/02/2021. As, 23 February is the last date.
3. Candidate should read the full notification before applying the form.
4. Be ready with all the Documents needed in it. Such as address and basic details, educational or technical qualification.
5. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
6. Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
7. Finally, Candidates must take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Official Links
Q.1 For which post UP Power Corporation Limited has issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. India Post has issued the recruitment notification for post of Junior Engineer (JE Civil) .
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recruitment advertisement which have been recently issued?
Ans. There are total 21 posts in recruitment advertisement which have been recently issued.
Q.3 What is the full form of JE?
Ans. The full form of JE is Junior Engineer.
Q.4 What is the average Salary of junior engineer?
Ans. The average salary of JE is Rs. 49,900 Per Month at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible the post of JE?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about India Post Recruitment and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about India Post recruitment and latest government jobs on Sarkari Result. So, stay connected with us for latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com is to conclude the Information to the Examinees. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate with the Information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website. We are also not responsible for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.