Post Name: UP Police UPPRPB Radio Assistant Computer Operator Recruitment 2021 – 2937 Posts Online Form, Official Notification Date, Vacancy Details Sarkari Result.
Post Update: 27 August 2021 | 10 : 38 PM
Short Information: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB) is going to issue UP Police Radio Assistant Operator & Computer Operator Recruitment 2021 Official Notification. The online application is to start for 2244 Posts of Radio Assistant Operator and 693 Posts of Computer Operator. So, the interested candidate must check the dates and read the notification from the official link Below…👇👇👇
UP Police Recruitment & Promotion Board
UP Police Radio Assistant Operator Recruitment 2021
|Notification Issue: September 2021|
Application Begin: September 2021
Last Date Apply Online: October 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: October 2021
Exam Date: Available Soon
Admit Card: Available Soon
|General / OBC: 400/-|
SC / ST: 400/-
All Category Female: 400/-
Pay the exam fee online through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking OR Cash at E Challan
Age Limit as on 01 / 09 / 2021
- Male Candidate: 18-23 Years
- Female Candidate: 18-26 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UP Police Rules.
- Candidate passed 10+2 Intermediate exam from any recognised board of India Or any equivalent exam.
- For more details read full notification.
Vacancy Details (Total – 2937 Posts)
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Radio Assistant Operator||2244|
UP Police Radio Operator 2021 Exam Date
The UP Police Radio/Computer Operator 2021 Exam Date is going to declare very soon. As per the information from the board, a detailed official notification will be issued very soon. So, there are chances that the online application will be started on that date.
However, at first, the notice came that the notification will be issued in the month of February. But, after that, it was delayed and is not confirmed that when it will be released. So, there are some chances that the date for the online application will be delayed. So, the candidates who are interested will now start the preparations for the exams.
How to fill UP Police Radio/Computer Operator 2021 Online Form
- Apply Online for UP Police Radio/Computer Operator online form 2021, exam date, notification, Sarkari Result. Candidates interested must fill the Online Form before last date
- Candidate should read the full notification before applying.
- Be ready with all the Documents needed in it, For Example, ID Proof, Address, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Photograph (10-50 kb) and Signature (10-20 kb)
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Finally, Candidates must take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UP Police Official Links
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|WhatsApp Group Link||Join Now|
|Official Notification||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q.1 For which post UP Police has issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. UP Police has issued the recruitment notification for post of Police Radio/Computer Operator.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in a notice recently issued by UP Police?
Ans. There are a total of 2937 posts in the notice issued by UP Police.
Q.3 What is the full form of SI in UP Police?
Ans. The full form of SI is Sub-Inspector.
Q.4 What is the average Salary of Radio/Computer Operator in UP Police?
Ans. The average salary of Radio/Computer Operator in UP Police varies according to rules.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates can apply for UP Police Radio/Computer Operator 2021?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates can apply for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about UP Police, SI, GD, and other Jobs?
Ans. You can get all the information about All UP Govt Jobs recruitment 2021 and the latest government jobs on our website. So, stay connected with us for updates.
Disclaimer: The UP Police Radio/Computer Operator Recruitment 2021 details uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website.