|Post Name:||UP B.Ed JEE Combined Entrance Test CET Online form 2021 Exam Date Postponed – Download UP Bed CET Admit Card Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus|
|Post Update:||05 June 2021 | 03:55 PM|
|Short Information:||UP B.Ed Combined Entrance Test CET 2021 Exam Date has been Postponed by the board till further notice. So, the Interested Candidates must check & Download the UP B.Ed CET Exam Date & Admit Card from the Official Link Below…👇👇👇|
UP B.Ed Combined Entrance Exam 2021
2 Year Combined UP BEd JEE 2021-23
|Application Begin: 18 Feb 2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 24 March 2021
Late Fee Payment Last Date: 31 March 2021
UP Bed CET Exam Date: Exam Postponed
Admit Card Available: Exam Postponed
Result Declared: Available Soon
Counselling Begin: Available Soon
|General / OBC: 1500/-|
SC / ST: 750/-
With Late Fees:
General / OBC: 2500/-
SC / ST : 1200/-
Payment will be made through Debit / Credit Card / Net banking and Offline mode.
UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: NA
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UP B.Ed Rules.
UP B.Ed CET Online Form Eligibility/Educational Qualification:
The candidates who wants to fill UP B.Ed CET Entrance Exam 2021 online form, must have some eligibility. So, the board has named some educational qualification for the post.
- Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks.
- Engineering Candidates: 55% Marks
However, for more details candidates must read the full Notification carefully.
UP B.Ed CET Entrance Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Cut off
Many candidates apply online for the UP B.Ed Combined Entrance Exam 2021 Online Form. Before this, they want to check UP B.Ed CET Entrance Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Cut off in detail. They also want to know about UP B.Ed CET Entrance Exam negative marking, exam center, and documents required for UP B.Ed entrance exam 2021.
How to Fill UP B.Ed CET Entrance Exam 2021
Apply online for UP B.Ed Combined Entrance Exam 2021 Online Form Sarkari Result. Candidates must apply before last date and check UP B.Ed CET 2021 official notification and Course Details before apply online.
1. Candidate must apply online between 18/02/2021 and 24/03/2021. 31 March is the last date of fee payment with late fine.
2. Candidate first go to Official Link section below and click on the Apply Online Link.
3. Then on the official page of board, click on Candidate’s Registration
4. Fill up the fields with required details and Submit it. After that, your registration will be completed.
5. After that, fill the online form and be ready with all the necessary Documents before that.
Documents required during Online Application:
- Scanned Passport size photograph (jpg format,35×45 mm)
- Both Hand Index Finger Scanned Image
6. Before submitting the Online Form, Check the Preview carefully.
7. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
8. At the last, must take a print out of the final submitted Online Form. Thanks.
UP B.Ed CET Official Links
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login | All|
|Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|More Links||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com is to conclude the Information to the Examinees. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate with the Information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Bhopal Railway Apprentice vacancy details on this Website. We are also not responsible for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.