Post Name: SBI Junior Associates Clerk Recruitment 2021 Exam Date Postponed – Check SBI Clerk 15000 Posts Online Form 2021 Exam Admit Card New Date Sarkari Result
Post Update: 31 May 2021 | 07:30 PM
Short Information: State Bank of India issued SBI Junior Associates Clerk Recruitment 2021 Exam date has been postponed. The board has decided to extend the exam date of SBI Clerk Online form 2021. So, the candidates applied must check SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Online Form New exam and admit card date from the Official Notice Below…👇👇👇
State Bank of India
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
|Application Begin: 27 April 2021|
Apply Online Last Date: 20 May 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 20 May 2021
Prelim Exam Date: Date Postponed
Prelim Admit Card: Date Postponed
|General / OBC / EWS: 750/-|
SC / ST / PH: 0/-
Pay the exam fee online through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan / SBI Collect Only.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2021
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SBI Rules.
Vacancy Details (Total – 15000 Posts)
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Associates (Clerk)||4915 Posts|
|Junior Associates (Clerk) (Special Recruitment Drive)||85 Posts|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Junior Clerk Special||42||14||08||04||17|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
The Candidates must check SBI Junior Associates Clerk Educational Qualification before apply online.
- Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in any stream in any Recognized University in India.
- Knowledge of Local Language
However, for more details regarding the educational qualification, must read the Notification.
How to fill SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Online Form
1. State Bank of India recently issued an official notification for SBI Junior Associates Clerk Recruitment 2021 Online Form.
2. Candidate must apply online between 27/04/2021 and 20/05/2021. 20 May is the last date for fee payment.
3. The candidates be ready with all the necessary documents before filling the online form. For example, ID Proof, Address, Hand Writing, Eligibility, and other Basic Details.
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully.
6. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
6. At the last, must take a print out of the final submitted Online Form.
SBI Clerk Official Links
|Download Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group Link||Join Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q.1 For which post has SBI issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. SBI has issued the recruitment notification for the post of Generalist Officer.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recently issued vacancies by SBI?
Ans. There is a total of 15000 posts in recently issued vacancies by SBI.
Q.3 What is the full form of SBI?
Ans. The full form of SBI is the State Bank of India.
Q.4 What is the Average Salary of a Clerk in SBI?
Ans. The average salary of a Clerk in SBI varies from Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 45500/- at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible for the post of SBI Clerk?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about the latest Bank Jobs Vacancy 2021 and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about and latest government jobs on our official website. So, stay connected with us for latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 details that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, We have made all efforts to provide accurate information available on this Website. But, we are not responsible for any error in the details of this website. Thanks.