Post Name: SBI Jr. Associates Clerk Recruitment 2021 Prelims Result, Cutoff: Download SBI Clerk Vacancy 2021 Mains Admit Card, Exam Date Sarkari Result
Post Update: 21 September 2021 | 08 : 07 PM
Short Information: State Bank of India issued SBI Junior Associates Clerk Recruitment 2021 Exam date has been announced. The board has released the Admit Card of SBI Clerk Online form 2021. So, the candidates must check SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Exam Date and Download their Admit card date from the Official Notice Below…👇👇👇
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
Prelims Result 2021 | Mains Exam Date
|Application Begin: 27 April 2021|
Apply Online Last Date: 20 May 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 20 May 2021
Prelim Exam Date: 10-13 July 2021
Prelim Admit Card: 29 June 2021
Prelims Result Date: 21 September 2021👈
Mains Admit Card: 21 September 2021👈
Mains Exam Date: 17 October 2021👈
|General / OBC / EWS: 750/-|
SC / ST / PH: 0/-
Pay the exam fee online through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan / SBI Collect Only.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2021
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SBI Rules.
Vacancy Details (Total – 15000 Posts)
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Associates (Clerk)||4915 Posts|
|Junior Associates (Clerk) (Special Recruitment Drive)||85 Posts|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Junior Clerk Special||42||14||08||04||17|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
The Candidates must check SBI Junior Associates Clerk Educational Qualification before apply online.
- Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in any stream in any Recognized University in India.
- Knowledge of Local Language
However, for more details regarding the educational qualification, must read the Notification.
How to fill SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Online Form
1. State Bank of India recently issued an official notification for SBI Junior Associates Clerk Recruitment 2021 Online Form.
2. Candidate must apply online between 27/04/2021 and 20/05/2021. 20 May is the last date for fee payment.
3. The candidates be ready with all the necessary documents before filling the online form. For example, ID Proof, Address, Hand Writing, Eligibility, and other Basic Details.
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully.
6. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
SBI Clerk Official Links
|Download Admit Card (Mains)||Click Here|
|Download Result (Prelims)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Prelims)||Click Here|
|Download Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group Link||Join Now|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q.1 For which post has SBI issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. SBI has issued the recruitment notification for the post of Generalist Officer.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recently issued vacancies by SBI?
Ans. There is a total of 15000 posts in recently issued vacancies by SBI.
Q.3 What is the full form of SBI?
Ans. The full form of SBI is the State Bank of India.
Q.4 What is the Average Salary of a Clerk in SBI?
Ans. The average salary of a Clerk in SBI varies from Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 45500/- at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible for the post of SBI Clerk?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about the latest Bank Jobs Vacancy 2021 and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about the latest government jobs on our official website.
Disclaimer: The SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 details that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, We have made all efforts to provide accurate information available on this Website. But, we are not responsible for any error in the details of this website. Thanks.