|Post Name:||Reserve Bank Of India RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Exam Date Admit Card Download – Check RBI Office Attendant Vacancy Details Result|
|Post Update:||01 April 2021 | 06:03 AM|
|Short Information:||Reserve Bank Of India RBI recently issued a notification and started the online application for Office Attendant 2021. The Interested Candidates must read the full Notification 2021 and Apply Online from the Official Link Below…👇👇👇|
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2021
|Application Begin: 24/02/2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 15/03/2021
Last Date Fee Payment: 15/03/2021
Exam Date: 09-10 April 2021
Admit Card: 31/03/2021
|General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 450/-|
SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 50/-
Payment will be made through Debit / Credit Card /
Net banking / E Challan
Age Limit as on 01/02/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Railway WCR Rules.
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Vacancy Details (841 Post)
|Post Name||Total Post|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
RBI Office Attendant Online Form Eligibility/Educational Qualification:
The candidates who wants to online form, must check RBI Office Attendant Eligibility and Educational Qualification. So, the board has named some for the post.
- Candidates passed their Class 10th Examination will be eligible for this post.
However, for more details candidates must read the full Notification carefully.
How to Fill RBI Office Attendant Online Form
1. Apply online for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Online form 2021 Sarkari Result. Candidates must read the RBI Office Attendant official Notification 2021 and Apply Online
2. Candidate Can Apply Between 24 Feb 2021 and 15 March 2021. 15 March is the last date to apply online as well as fee payment.
3. So, The candidates who want to fill the form be ready with all the necessary Documents.
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully. However, before submitting the Online Form, Check the Preview carefully.
6. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
6. At the last, must take a print out of the final submitted Online Form. Thanks.
RBI Office Attendant Official Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q.1 For which post RBI has issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. RBI has issued the recruitment notification for post of Office Attendant.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recruitment recently issued by the RBI?
Ans. The total number of posts in recruitment issued by RBI is 841 posts.
Q.3 What is the age limit required for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Candidates between the age group of 18 to 25 years are eligible to apply for this post.
Q.4 What is the average Salary of RBI Office Attendant in its related jobs?
Ans. The average salary of RBI Office Attendant in the jobs varies as per Rules at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible the post of RBI Office Attendant 2021?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about latest Jobs?
Ans. You can get all the information about India Post recruitment and latest government jobs on our official website. So, stay connected with us for latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com is to conclude the Information to the Examinees. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate with the Information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Bhopal Railway Apprentice vacancy details on this Website.