Post Name: Rajasthan RPSC ATO Vacancy 2021. Apply online for RPSC Assistant Testing Officer and Superintendent Garden Online Form 2021 Sarkari Result.
Post Update: 13 February 2021 | 10 : 30 AM
Short Information: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) issued official notification and started online application for the post of ATO and SG 2021. Interested candidates must apply online for Rajasthan RPSC ATO Vacancy 2021 before last date from the official Sarkari Result link Below…👇👇👇
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Rajasthan RPSC ATO Online Form 2021
|Application Begin: 17/02/2020|
Last Date Apply Online: 16/03/2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 16/03/2021
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
|General / Other State : 350/-|
OBC / BC : 250/-
SC / ST : 150/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per RPSC Rules
Rajasthan RPSC ATO Vacancy Details Total: 5 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Testing Officer ATO||4|
Eligibility / Educational Qualification
- Assistant Testing Officer ATO: Master Degree in Chemistry / Geology with 2 Year Experience.
- Superintendent Garden: B.Sc Degree (Agriculture) with Horticulture and 2 Year Experience.
For more details candidates must read the detailed notification.
How To Fill Rajasthan RPSC ATO Vacancy 2021 Online Form
- Apply online for Rajasthan RPSC ATO Vacancy 2021 Online Form. Candidates interested must fill the Online Form before last date.
- Candidate Can Apply Between 17/02/2021 to 16/03/2021. As, 16 March is the last date.
- Candidate should read the full notification before applying the form.
- Be ready with all the Documents needed in it, For Example, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Photograph (10-40 kb) and Signature (10-30 kb)
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Finally, Candidates must take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Rajasthan RPSC ATO Official Links
Q.1 For which post RPSC has issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. RPSC has issued the recruitment notification for post of District Art and Culture Officer.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recruitment advertisement which have been recently issued by RPSC?
Ans. There are total 5 posts in recruitment advertisement which have been recently issued by RPSC.
Q.3 What is the full form of ATO?
Ans. The full form of ATO is Assistant Testing Officer Officer.
Q.4 What is the average Salary of ATO in RPSC?
Ans. The average salary of ATO in RPSC varies from Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 45500/- (Tentative) at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible the post of Testing Officer Officer?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about latest job vacancy and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about India Post recruitment and latest government jobs on Sarkari Result. So, stay connected with us for latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com is to conclude the Information to the Examinees. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate with the Information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website.