Post Name: North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2021 – Apply for Railway NCR Apprentice Vacancy Details, Age, Fee Sarkari Result
Post Update: 23 March 2021 | 01:40 PM
Short Information: North Central Railway issued Railway NCR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Official Notification and Vacancy Details. So, the candidates interested must fill online form before the last date from the official Sarkari Result link Below…👇👇👇
North Central Railway
Act Apprentice Vacancy 2021
|Application Begin: 17 March 2020|
Last Date Apply Online: 16 April 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 16 April 2021
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
|General / OBC / EWS : 100/-|
SC / ST / Female : 0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at E Challan or Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking
Age Limit as on 17 / 03 / 2021
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per NCR Rules
Vacancy Details (Total – 460 Posts)
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||11|
- Candidate Should Possess 10th Class (under 10+2 system)
- ITI Certificate in Relevant Trade
However, for more details regarding the educational qualification, candidates must read the Notification.
How to Fill North Central Railway Act Apprentice Online Form
1. North Central Railway recently issued a notification and started the online application. So, The Interested Candidates must apply online before the last date.
2. Candidate must apply online between 17 / 03 / 2021 and 16 / 04 / 2021. 16 April is the last date for fee payment.
3. So, The candidates who want to fill the form be ready with all the necessary Documents. For example, ID Proof, Address, Hand Writing, Eligibility and other Basic Details.
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully.
6. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
7. At the last, must take a print out of the final submitted Online Form.
Q.1 For which post North Central Railway has issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. North Central Railway has issued the recruitment notification for the post of Act Apprentice.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recently issued vacancies by North Central Railway?
Ans. There is a total of 460 posts in recently issued vacancies by North Central Railway.
Q.3 What is the full form of NCR?
Ans. The full form of NCR is the North Central Railway.
Q.4 What is the Average Salary of Act Apprentice in North Central Railway?
Ans. The average salary in North Central Railway varies from Rs.15000/- to Rs. 25500/- at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible for the post of Act Apprentice?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about latest job vacancy and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about and latest government jobs on our official website. So, stay connected with us for latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021 details that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, We have made all efforts to provide accurate information available on this Website.