Post Name: MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 Admit Card Download: 2850 Post MP NHM CHO Vacancy 2021 Admit Card, Free Mock Test, Result, Sarkari Result.
Post Update: 24 June 2021 | 01:59 PM
Short Information: National Health Mission NHM, Madhya Pradesh has issued MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 Official Notification and Vacancy Details. The online application for the 2850 Post of Community Health Officer (CHO) has been started. So, the interested candidate must check the dates and apply online from the official link Below…👇👇👇
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh
MP NHM CHO Admit Card 2021
|Application Start: 15 May 2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 31 May 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 31 May 2021
Exam Date: 27 June 2021
Admit Card: 24 June 2021
|General / OBC: 0/-|
SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
Age Limit as on 01/05/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per MP NHRM Rules.
MP NHRM CHO Vacancy Details (2850 Post)
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Community Health Officer CHO||2850|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
MP NHM CHO Eligibility/Educational Qualification:
The MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 Official Notification has been announced by the board. So, the candidates who want to fill the MP SHSB CHO Vacancy online corm check this eligibility.
- The candidate must be B.Sc (Nursing), Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) OR GNM Passed From any Nursing Institutes Recognized By The Indian Council Of Nursing.
- Candidate Passed B.A.M.S. from any Recognized Institutes approved by CCIM, New Delhi, OR Indian Universities OR any Related Universities.
However, for more details regarding the educational qualification, candidates must read the the Notification carefully. Thanks.
MP NHM CHO Admit Card 2021 Download
Madhya Pradesh MP National Health Mission NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 official notification has been issued by the board. The online application for the post of Community Health Officer 2021 has started. The online application has started on 15 May 2021 and will continue till 31 May 2021.
The exam of the MP Health Officer is to be held on 27 June 2021. So, the candidates who are interested in the MP NHM CHO jobs will now start the preparations for the exams.
How To Fill MP NHM CHO 2021 Online Form
1. Apply Online for MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 Online Form – Check Last Date, Official Notification, and Vacancy Details. Candidates must read the full notification before apply online.
2. Candidate can apply online from 15/05/2021 to 31/05/2021. 31 May is the last date to apply online and fee payment.
3. Be ready with all the Documents needed in it, For Example, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
4. Also Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Proof of Date of Birth- Xth / SSLC/ Matriculation Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate of Madhya Pradesh
5. Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
MP NHM Official Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Mock Test||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
FAQs: MP NHM CHO Admit Card 2021
Q.1 For which post has NHM released the Admit Card?
Ans. NHM has released the admit card for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO).
Q.2 What are the number of posts in the notification recently issued by the National Health Mission (NHM)?
Ans. The number of posts in the recruitment is total 2850 Posts.
Q.3 What is the full form of CHO?
Ans. The full form of CHO is Community Health Officer (CHO).
Q.4 What is the Average Salary of CHO in its related jobs?
Ans. The average salary of a Community Health Officer (CHO) in the jobs is about Rs. 15,200/- per month at the start.
Disclaimer: The MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 Details that are available on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website.