|Post Name:||Indian navy Cadet Entry Online Form. Apply online for Indian navy 10+2 B.Tech Jan 2021 Cadet Entry Online Form, exam date Sarkari Result.|
|Post Update:||29 January 2021 | 06:03 PM|
|Short Information:||Indian Navy recently issued notification and started online application for online form 2021. The Interested Candidates must read the full Notification and Apply Online from the Official Link Below…👇👇👇|
Indian Navy 10+2 Jan 2021 Recruitment
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Online Form
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Application Begin: 29 Jan 2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 09 Feb 2021
Last Date Fee Payment: 09 Feb 2021
Exam Date: Available Soon
Admit Card: Available Soon
|General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 0/-|
SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 0/-
All Category Female: Rs. 0/-
Vacancy Details (Total 26 Post)
|Post Name (Cadet Entry)||Total Post|
|Executive & Technical Branch||21|
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Online Form Eligibility/Educational Qualification:
The candidates who wants to fill Indian navy Cadet Entry online form, must have some eligibility. So, the board has named some educational qualification for the post.
- Unmarried Male candidates who appeared in JEE Mains exam 2020 will be eligible for this Exam.
- Candidates passed their Class 12th examination with PCM subject with 70% marks.
- Candidate must have at least 50% marks in subject English both in class 10th and 12th.
- The candidate having the following eligibility will only be eligible for this post.
However, for more details candidates must read the full Notification carefully.
|Age Limit||Date or birth between 02 Jan 2002 to 01 July 2004|
|Physical Details||Height –157 cm|
Weight – Correlated with Height
How to Fill Indian navy Cadet Entry Online Form
1. Apply online for Indian navy Cadet Entry 10+2 B.Tech Jan 2021 recruitment online form sarkari result.
2. Candidate Can Apply Between 29 Jan 2021 and 9 Feb 2021. 9 February is the last date to apply online as well as fee payment.
3. So, The candidates who want to fill the form be ready with all the necessary Documents.
- Class 10th Marksheet as Age Proof
- Class 12th Marksheet
- JEE Main 2019 Scorecard
- Passport size Photograph
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully. However, before submitting the Online Form, Check the Preview carefully.
6. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
6. At the last, must take a print out of the final submitted Online Form. Thanks.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com is to conclude the Information to the Examinees. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate with the Information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website. We are also not responsible for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.