Post Name: Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik 01/2022 Batch Bharti Online Form: 350 Post Vacancy Details, Last Date, Eligibility Admit Card Sarkari Result.
Post Update: 02 July 2021 | 02:11 PM
Short Information: Join Indian Coast Guard CDAC has issued notifications for the Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 01/2022 Batch Bharti to Apply Online Form. The Recruitment Notification in the Indian Coast Guard has been issued for the 350 Posts of Yantrik & Navik DB/GD. So, the Interested Candidates must read the full notification and apply online from the Official link below…👇👇👇
Join Indian Coast Guard
Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Recruitment 2021
|Application Begin: 02 July 2021|
Online Apply Last Date: 16 July 2021
Admit Card: Available Soon
Exam Date: Available Soon
|General / OBC / EWS : 250/-|
SC / ST : 0/-
Pay the exam fee Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode Only.
Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 22 Years.
- Age Between: 01/02/2000 to 31/01/2004 for Navik GD & Yantrik.
- Age Between: 01/04/2000 to 31/03/2004 for Navik DB.
Educational Qualification for Coast Guard Online Form
Navik General Duty GD:- Only those Candidates who have passed 10+2 Intermediate Examination with Physics or Mathematics also as a Subject.
Navik Domestic Branch DB:- Only those Candidates who have passed Class 10 High School examination in Any Recognized Board in India.
Yantrik:- So, Only those Candidates who have now passed Class 10 examination as well Engineering Diploma (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication).
Vacancy Details Total : 350 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Navik General Duty GD||260|
|Navik Domestic Branch DB||50|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply Online for Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik
- Indian Coast Guard has issued the recruitment notification for 350 Posts of Navik and Yantrik 01/2022 Batch Bharti.
- The Candidate who wants to apply online must read the Notification carefully Before Apply the Application.
- Be ready with all the Documents needed in it, For Example, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Photograph (10-40 kb) and Signature (10-30 kb)
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Finally, Candidates must take a Print Out of Final Submitted Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Form.
Coast Guard Official Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Us on Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, all efforts made by us to provide the accurate information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website.