Post Name: HSSC Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 Male/Female Result Download: 465 Post Haryana SI Vacancy 2021 PST Admit Card Date Sarkari Result
Post Update: 20 October 2021 | 12 : 23 PM
Short Information: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) issued Haryana Police Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2021 Official Notification and Vacancy Details. The vacancy has arrived for 465 Posts of Haryana Police Sub Inspector SI Male & Female. So, the candidates interested must fill the Online Form before the Last Date from the official link Below…👇👇👇
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Haryana Police SI Result 2021
|Application Begin: 19 June 2021|
Apply Online Last Date: 02 July 2021
Complete Form Last Date: 06 July 2021
Admit Card: 19 September 2021
Exam Date: 26 September 2021
Answer Key (Female): 01 Oct 2021
Answer Key (male): 14 Oct 2021
Result Date: 20 October 2021👈
PST Exam Date: 23 October 2021👈
PST Admit Card: 21 October 2021👈
|General / Other State: 150/-|
Haryana Reserve Category: 75/-
Pay the Exam fee online through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking or Offline E Challan fee mode.
Age Limit as on 01/06/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per HSSC Rules
Vacancy Details (Total – 465 Posts)
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Sub Inspector (Male)||400|
|Sub Inspector (Female)||65|
The Candidates must check Haryana Police Sub Inspector SI Educational Qualification before applying online.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized Board in India.
• Hindi / Sanskrit as a Subject in Matric Level.
However, for more details regarding the educational qualification, must read the Notification.
- Height – Male: 170 CMS | Reserve Category: 168 CMS
- Height – Female: 158 CMS | Reserve Category: 156 CMS
- Chest – Male: 83-87 CMS | Reserve Category: 81-85 CMS
- Running – Male: 2.5 Km in 12 Minutes | Female: 1 Km in 06 Minutes.
How to fill Haryana Police Constable SI Online Form
1. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the notification for online application for the Haryana Police Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2021.
2. Candidate must apply online between 19/06/2021 and 02/07/2021. 06 July is the last date for fee payment.
3. The candidates be ready with all the necessary documents before filling the online form. For example, ID Proof, Address, Hand Writing, Eligibility, and other Basic Details.
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully.
Haryana Police Official Links
|Download Result (Male)||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key (Male)||Code 1 | Code-0321 | Code-5 | Code-3 Set 2|
|Download Answer Key (Female)||Set A | Set B | Set C | Set D|
|Re-Exam Notice (Male)||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Objection Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs: Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021
Q.1 For which post, has HSSC issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. HSSC has issued the recruitment notification for Sub Inspector SI.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recruitment issued vacancies by the HSSC?
Ans. There is a total of 465 Sub Inspector SI posts in recruitment issued by the HSSC.
Q.3 What is the full form of HSSC?
Ans. The full form of HSSC is Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
Q.4 What is the Average Salary of Sub Inspector SI in the Haryana Police?
Ans. The average salary of Sub Inspector SI in Haryana Police varies according to rules.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates can apply for Haryana Police Sub Inspector SI?
Ans. The candidates of all the states can for this Recruitment in Haryana Police.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about Haryana Police Recruitment and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about Indian Army recruitment and the latest government jobs on our website.
Disclaimer: The Haryana Police Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2021 details that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. We have made all efforts to provide accurate information available on this Website. But, we are not responsible for any error in the details of this website. Thanks.