Corona Vaccine Online Registration 2021 – Apply www.cowin.gov.in Phase 3 Corona Vaccination Online Register Above 18 Years Official Website. The Indian government has decided to Vaccinate all the citizens of India who are above 18 years. The Vaccination of citizens above 18 years How to register for Corona Vaccine for 18-45 years. However, for taking the vaccine, people must have to register themselves first from the official website. So, check the Corona Vaccine Online Registration Process 2021 and register yourself for vaccination.
Post Update: 23 May 2021 | 09:00 AM
At the current time, a lot of people are searching for Covaxin Covishield Pfizer Corona Vaccine Registration Online in India to apply online for it. Read this post completely till the last about www.cowin.gov.in self-registration covid-19 vaccine and check all details about Corona Vaccination process 2021. You will also get the Covid Vaccine Registration Online Website which is official.
So, if you are also searching for “Corona Vaccine Online Registration 2021”, then you will get all details here. Here you will get details about How to apply for the Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Online official Website. In this post, the Covid Vaccine Registration Online Portal India has been provided. Also, the Covid Vaccine Registration App has also been provided for you all over India. At Last, you also check Where to Register for Covid Vaccine its Helpline Number, and other Guidelines.
Corona Vaccine Online Registration 2021
|Article||Corona Vaccine Online Registration|
|Name of Department||Health Department|
|Registration Start Date||28 / 04 / 2021|
|Name of App||Aarogya Setu / Co-Win portal|
|Toll Free Helpline Number||104|
|Official Website||Provided Below|
Fee for Corona Vaccination
Government Hospital – 0/-
Private Hospital – Rs. 250/-
Eligibility Criteria for Vaccination (Above 18 years old)
So, the government has Stared Covid Vaccine Registration Online Portal India to vaccinate citizens above 18 years. For this, the online registration will start on the official website on 28 May 2021. For this, the government has announced some eligibility criteria which you can check here.
- Only Indian Citizen who is above 18 years of age can register for the Vaccination Process.
- After you get the vaccine, you will have to stay at the place for 30 minutes for monitoring. Then after you will allow going to your home.
- You can download the certificate of the Vaccination either from Digi locker or Arogya Setu App.
- You can also download it from the Co-Win portal, which is the official website of it.
Where to Register for Covid Vaccine?
Many people are searching for Where to Register for Covid Caccine Online Registration? So, for them, we have provided the complete information step by step.
- Every citizen above 18 years can apply for it from the official website
- A total of 4 people can be registered on one mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile, verification at the start of the registration.
- Then you will be asked to provide your name, photo ID proof, and date of birth.
- Then, will have to make a scheduled appointment, in your nearest Block.
- You will have to go to that place on the date of appointment at the date of vaccine.
- For More Details, you must read the official Notification.
Corona Vaccine Online Registration Official Link
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Check Vaccine Slot Status||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Documents Required for Corona Vaccination
- Aadhaar card / PAN card / Voter ID / Driving license /Passport
- Passbooks issued by Bank / Post office
- Health Insurance smart card issued under by Ministry of Labour
- MGNREGA job card issued to the Govt.
- Official identity cards issued to MPs / MLAs / MLCs
- Pension Document related to Pension
- Govt / Private Service identity card issued to the employees.
All the details related to the Corona Vaccine Online Registration 2021 are available on our website (BerojgarIndian.com) to you. These details are only to provide you immediate information about Vaccination in India for people above 18 years. We have collected these details from various sources on the Internet and others. So, we are not responsible for any error in any details or information on the website.