Post Name: Bihar BPSC School Teacher Vacancy 2023: Apply 69706 Post Bihar BPSC School Teacher Bharti (Middle/TGT/PGT) Online Form Vacancy Details 2023 – Advt No. : 27/2023
👉Post Update: 05 November 2023👈
Short Information: Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC has issued Bihar BPSC School Teacher Recruitment 2023 Official Notification. The Notification has been issued for 69706 Post of School Teacher (Primary/TGT/PGT) in Bihar. The online application will start on 15 June 2023 and the last date to apply online is 19 July 2023. So, the candidates interested must apply online from the Official link Below…👇👇👇
Bihar Public Service Commission
Bihar School Teacher Vacancy 2023
|Registration Begin: 05 November 2023|
Registration Last Date: 14 November 2023
Fee Payment Last Date: 14 November 2023
Fee Payment with Fine: 17 November 2023
Online Application Start: 10 November 2023
Form Filling Last Date: 25 November 2023
|General / OBC/ Other State: 750/-|
SC / ST / PH: 200/-
Female Candidate (Bihar): 200/-
Pay the Exam fee online through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking or Offline mode only.
Age Limit as of 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years (Primary Teacher)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years (TGT / PGT Teacher)
- Maximum Age: Males – 37 Years | Females – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 69706 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Middle School Teacher (Class 6-8)||31982|
|TGT Teacher (Class 9-10)||18877|
|TGT Teacher (Class 9-10) Special||270|
|PGT Teacher (Class 11-12)||18577|
Middle School Teacher (Class 6-8):
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementry Education OR
- Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks with B.Ed OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with 45% Marks and B.Ed (NCTE Norms) OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with 50% Marks and BA BED and B.Sc Ed OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed Special OR
- Master’s Degree with 55% Marks and 3 Year B.Ed – M.Ed Course.
TGT Teacher (Class 9-10):
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Related Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Related Subject with 45% Marks (As per 2002 Norms) and B.Ed Degree OR
- 4 Year Degree in BAEd / BScEd
- STET Paper I Exam Passed
PGT Teacher (Class 11-12):
- Master’s Degree in the Related Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree OR
- Master’s Degree in the Related Subject with 45% Marks (As per 2002 Norms) and B.Ed Degree OR
- Master’s Degree in the Related Subject with 4 Year’s Degree in BAEd / BScEd OR
- Master’s Degree with 55% Marks and B.Ed – Med 3 Year Degree.
- STET Paper II Exam Passed
However, for more details, candidates must read the full Notification.
Bihar BPSC Official Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Vacancy Details||Class 6-8 | Class 9-10 ||
Class 9-10 (Spl) | Class 11-12
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Us on Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs: Bihar School Teacher Vacancy 2023
Q.1 For which post the recruitment notification is issued in Bihar?
Ans. The recruitment notification in Bihar has been issued for the post of Primary/TGT/PGT Teacher.
Q.2 What is the number of posts in the recruitment advertisement recently issued?
Ans. There is a total of 69706 posts in the recruitment advertisement recently issued.
Q.3 What is the full form of BPSC?
Ans. The full form of BPSC is the Bihar Public Service Commission.
Q.4 What is the Average Salary of Teachers in Bihar?
Ans. The average salary of a Teacher in Bihar varies from Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 70000/- (Tentative) at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible for this post?
Ans. Candidates from all states are eligible to apply for this post.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about the latest job vacancy and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about recruitment and the latest government jobs on our website. So, stay connected with us for the latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to provide the Information to the Examinees. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website.