Post Name: BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply for BHEL Trade Graduate Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Online Form Exam Last Date Sarkari Result
Post Update: 04 April 2021 | 01:40 PM
Short Information: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited issued BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Official Notification and Vacancy Details for the post of Trade Graduate Technician Apprentice Vacancy. So, the candidates interested must fill online form before the last date from the official Sarkari Result link Below…👇👇👇
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Application Begin: 01 April 2020|
Last Date Apply Online: 14 April 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 14 April 2021
Shortlist Candidates Date: 16 April 2021
Document Verification: 21 April 2021
Exam Date: No Exam
|General / OBC / EWS : 100/-|
SC / ST / Female : 0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at E Challan or Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking
Age Limit as on 10 / 04 / 2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per NCR Rules
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details (Total – 389 Posts)
- Trade Apprentice – Candidate Should Possess 10th Class (under 10+2 system)
- ITI Certificate in Relevant Trade.
- Graduation Exam Passed
- Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Engineering and Technology.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering and Technology
- For more details, candidates must check the detailed official notification.
However, for more details regarding the educational qualification, candidates must read the Notification.
How to Fill BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Online Form
1. BHEL recently issued a notification and started the online application. So, The Interested Candidates must apply online before the last date.
2. Candidate must apply online between 01 / 04 / 2021 and 14 / 04 / 2021. 16 April is the last date for fee payment.
3. So, The candidates who want to fill the form be ready with all the necessary Documents. For example, ID Proof, Address, Hand Writing, Eligibility and other Basic Details.
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully.
6. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
7. At the last, must take a print out of the final submitted Online Form.
Q.1 For which post BHEL has issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. BHEL has issued the recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recently issued vacancies by BHEL?
Ans. There is a total of 389 posts in recently issued vacancies by BHEL.
Q.3 What is the full form of BHEL?
Ans. The full form of BHEL is the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
Q.4 What is the Average Salary of Apprentice in BHEL?
Ans. The average salary in BHEL varies from Rs.15000/- to Rs. 25500/- at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible for the post of Apprentice?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about latest job vacancy and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about and latest government jobs on our official website. So, stay connected with us for latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 details that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, We have made all efforts to provide accurate information available on this Website.