SSC CHSL Exam 12 13 April 2021 – All Shift 1 2 3 GK GS Asked Questions, section-wise Exam Analysis With Answer Good Attempts Difficulty Level. SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam has started from 12 April 2021 and lakhs of students are appearing in it. So, we have provided SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam 2021 All Shift Asked Questions for you. Here, you can get SSC CHSL Tier-1 April 2021 All Shift Exam Analysis in details and shift-wise.
Many students search for SSC CHSL 2021 Quantitative Aptitude Analysis for their upcoming exams. Some other students also want SSC CHSL 2021 General Intelligence Analysis to prepare. So, check all the SSC CHSL 2021 Quantitative Aptitude Analysis questions provided below and prepare for your exams.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Shift Timing 2021
|Name of Shift||Reporting Time||Exam Time|
|Shift 1||07:30 AM||09 AM -10 AM|
|Shift 2||10:30 AM||12 AM – 01 PM|
|Shift 3||01:30 PM||03 PM – 04 PM|
SSC CHSL Exam 2021 Good Attempts
|Section||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|Quantitative Aptitude||18-20||Easy to Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||21-23||Easy|
|General Awareness||17-18||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall||76-80||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL 13 April All Shift Asked Questions
General Awareness Asked Questions
- Who has became the youngest Mayor of Kerala- Arya Rajendran
- Who is the Author of Untold Story? – APJ Abdul Kalam Azad
- Who led The 1857 Revolt in Lucknow?- Begum Hazrat Mahal
- 10 Degree Channel separates: Andaman & Nicobar
- ICC Spirit of Cricket was awarded to: MS Dhoni
- 2nd Round Table Conference was held in: 1931 in London
- India’s Manchester is situated near which river?- Sabarmati River
- The deficiency of which vitamin causes Sterility?- Vitamin E
- Lionel Messi belongs to Which country?- Argentina
- During August Movement which operationw as started?- Operation Zero Hour
- In which language was Babarnama written?- Persian
- What is the capital of Canada? – Ottawa
- Which player was awardes with the Mulagh medal?- Ajinkya Rahane
- Which is the device used for measuring Altitude? – Altimeter
- By which Article the ordinance power is given? – Article 123
English Language Analysis
- Antonyms: Stretch
- Synonyms: Emerge, Isolated
- One-word: Retrospection, Study of Map
- Error: Subject Verb Agreement
- Spell Check: Auspicious, Endeavour
- Cloze Test: Like based
- Voice: Past Indefinite Tense
SSC CHSL 12 April All Shift Asked Questions
General Awareness Asked Questions
- The rank of India in Global Hunger Index 2020 is? – 94th rank
- Who is also called the Napoleon of India? – Samudra Gupta
- Champaran Satyagrah was started in the year? – 1917
- Which state is situated in Yamuna Nagar- Delhi
- Scientific Name of Potato: Solanum Tuberson
- Who is also called the Grand old man of India?
- The Founder of the Pal Dynasty is? – Gopala
- Who is the Prime Minister of Finland?- Sana Marin
- Blue vitriol is also called?- Copper Sulphate
- Who is the Current Agriculture minister? – Narender Singh Tomar
- Which city is located on the Saryu River?- Ayodhya
- The district with the highest Literacy Rate is?- Serchipp
- Which is the Deputy Election Commission of India? – Umesh Sinha
- The book Pathway to God was written by?- Mahatma Gandhi
- Cashew Nuts grow in which type of soil? – Sandy Loamy Soil
- Which Batsman has played the most number of Test matches? – Sachin Tendulkar
- The largest Floating Solar Park is located in? – Madhya Pradesh
- Who is the Chief Justice of Telangana? – Hima Kohli
- Gandhi Sagar Dam is situated in? – Chambal River, MP
- What is the Chemical Name of Vitamin C? – Ascorbic Acid
- The red pigment in onions due to the presence of? – Anthocyanins
- Pamban island is situated in which state of India? – Tamil Nadu
- Who is the Chief vigilance commissioner of India? – Sanjay Kothari
- In which state Renuka lake is located? – Himachal Pradesh
- Who was the first Indian woman who won the Olympic medal in wrestling? – Sakshi Malik
- Who founded The City of Murshidabad was founded by? – Akbar
- The UBUNTU is an? – Operating system
- The author of the book ‘Amnesty’ is? Aravind Adiga
- Who gives the slogan – Who lives if India dies? – Jawaharlal Nehru
- The scientific name for Potato is? – Solanum tuberosum
- The definition of force is given by which law? Newton’s first law of motion
- The term ‘Hang’ is related to? Computer
- Law commission established in which year? – 1955
- The road connectivity for char Dham is done in which state? Uttarakhand
- What is India’s first satellite? – Aryabhata
Quantitative Aptitude Analysis
- Find the average speed if, 48 KM is traveled with a speed of 40 KM/hr and another 52 Km is travelled with 65 km/hr?
- If Principal of 2000 amounts to 2662 in 3 years. Find SI?
- 30% of the apples out of 450 are rotten. Then find the number of apples not rotten?
- In how many years Will the principal of 3000 Will yield an SI of 1080 at 12% Rate of Interest?
- Rs. 550 is to be divided between ram and shyam in the ratio of 5:6. Find share?
- A:B = 3:5 , B:C = 7:9 then what will be the value of C:A?
- cosec A = Root 5/ 2 then find sec A + tan A – Cot A sin A?
English Language Analysis
- Antonyms – Resolve, Precious, Pretend, Precision
- Synonyms – Prevalent, Extent, Stretch, Prudent, Random, Brittle
- Idioms – Far Cry, Living in Fool’s Paradise, Rule the Roost, Caught red-handed, For all ears
- One Word – Adulteration
- Cloze test – On “European industrial revolution”
General Intelligence / Reasoning Analysis
This General Intelligence section contains 25 questions for 50 marks. This is the most scoring topic of the exam and most of the students love to solve it first. Students score the most marks in this section as it is easy as compared to other sections. So, we will soon update the asked questions.
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam 2021: FAQ
Q. 1 What was the level of the SSC CHSL Tier – 1 Exam 2021?
Ans: The level of the SSC CHSL Tier- I Exam 2021 was easy to moderate.
Q. 2 What is the good attempts of the SSC CHSL Tier – 1 Exam 2021?
Ans: The overall good attempts in all shifts of SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam is 76-80 questions.
Q. 3 Which was the toughest section in the SSC CHSL Tier – 1 Exam 2021?
Ans: According to most students English is the toughest section in the Tier-1 Exam 2021.
We have tried to provide you all the SSC CHSL Exam 2021 Asked Questions that we found from various sources. However, these questions are not by our website (BerojgarIndian.com) and we are not responsible for them. However, most of the questions are real and we get them from various sources. So, If you like this article, then share it with your friends and other people.