Post Name: SSC CGL Exam Date 2021 has been Postponed – Check SSC CGL 2021 New Exam Date, Admit Card Date, Result Notice Sarkari Result Official Link.
Post Update: 11 May 2021 | 05:30 PM
Short Information: The Staff Selection Commission has decided to postpone the exam date of SSC CGL 2021. The dates have been postponed by the board till further notice. The official notice for SSC CGL Exam 2021 Postponed has been issued and you can download it from the link below.
Combined Graduate Level Recruitment
SSC CGL Exam 2021 Postponed
|Application Begin: 29/12/2020|
Last Date Apply Online: 31/01/2021 (Upto 05:00 PM)
Fee Payment Last Date : 02/02/2021.
Tier I Exam Date: 29 May to 07 June 2021.
Admit Card: Notified Soon
|General / OBC: 100/-|
SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Age Limit as on 01 / 01 / 2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Rules.
SSC CGL Educational Qualification:
The Candidates must check SSC CGL Eligibility and educational qualification 2021. So, the board has named some for the post.
- Candidate passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in any recognized university in India.
However, for more details candidates must read the full notification.
Where to check SSC CGL Exam 2021 Postponed Notice
You can check the SSC CGL Exam 2021 Postponed Notice in the important links section below. You will find the section in which you can get the link.
How to Fill SSC CGL 2020 Online Form
- Staff Selection Commission SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination SSC CGL 2020 Recruitment. Board has issued notification and invited an online application form for SSC CGL Jobs 2020.
- Before applying for the latest SSC recruitment 2020, please read the notification government job latest job section.
- Be prepared with all the necessary documents ie ID proof, address, handwriting, eligibility, and other basic details.
- Also, be ready with scanned documents like photo, sign, ID, thumb, proof, etc.
- However, before submitting the SSC CGL 2020 application form, carefully check the preview and available columns.
- The application is not completed without paying the application fee. So, the fee will have to be checked and paid
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group Link||Click Here|
|Date Extend Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The SSC CGL Exam 2021 Postponed Details that are uploaded on this Website are only for immediate Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, We have made all efforts to provide accurate information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website.