Post Name: Railway DFCCIL Various Post Admit Card Download 2021: 1074 Post DFCCIL Vacancy 04/2021 Online Form Exam Date Result Merit List Sarkari Result
Post Update: 17 September 2021 | 08 : 31 PM
Short Information: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited issued Railway DFCCIL Various Post Recruitment 2021 Official Notification and Vacancy Details. So, the candidates interested must fill DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Online Form before the last date from the official Sarkari Result link Below…👇👇👇
Railway DFCCIL Various Post Admit Card 2021
|Application Begin: 24 April 2020|
Last Date Apply Online: 23 July 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 23 July 2021
Exam Date: 27-30 September 2021👈
Admit Card: 17 September 2021👈
|Junior Manager Posts|
General / OBC: 1000/-
SC / ST: No Fee
General / OBC: 900/-
SC / ST: No Fee
Jr. Executive Posts
General / OBC: 700/-
SC / ST: No Fee
Pay the Exam fee online through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking or Pay through Offline Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years for Other Post
- Maximum Age: 27 Years for Junior Manager Post
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Railway DFCCIL Rules
Vacancy Details (Total – 1074 Posts)
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Manager (Civil)||31|
|Junior Manager (Operations & BD)||77|
|Junior Manager (Mechanical)||03|
|Post Executive (Civil)||73|
|Executive (Signal & Telecom)||87|
|Executive (Operations & BD)||237|
|Junior Executive Electrical||135|
|Junior Executive (Signal & Telecom)||147|
|Junior Executive (Operations & BD)||225|
|Junior Executive (Mechanical)||14|
Junior Manager (Civil)
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with 60% Marks
Junior Manager (Operations & BD)
- MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM / PGDM in Marketing / Business Operation / Customer Relation / Finance with 60% Marks
Junior Manager (Mechanical)
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics / Industrial / Production / Automobile / Manufacturing / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics and Communications / Electronics Engineering with 60% Marks
Post Executive (Civil)
- Three-Year Diploma in Civil Engineering (Transportation / Construction Technology / Public Health / Water Resource with 60% Marks
- Three Year Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Power Supply / Instrumentation and Control / Industrial Electronics / Electronic Instrumentation / Applied Electronics / Digital Electronics / Power Electronics with 60% Marks
Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)
- Three Year Diploma in various streams with 60% Marks (Read Notification for Details).
Executive (Operations & BD)
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 60% Marks.
- ThreeYear Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Production / Automobile / Instrumentation and Control Engineering with 60% Marks.
Junior Executive Electrical
- Class 10 High School Passed with 60% Marks and 2 Years Apprentice / ITI in Electrical / Electrician / Wireman / Electronics with 60% Marks. (Read Notification for Details)
Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)
- Class 10 High School Passed with 60% Marks and 2 Years Apprentice / ITI in various streams with 60% Marks
Junior Executive (Operations & BD)
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream
- OR Class 10 High School Passed with 60% Marks and 2 Years Apprentice / ITI in Any Trade with 60% Marks
Junior Executive (Mechanical)
- Class 10 High School Passed with 60% Marks and 2 Years Apprentice / ITI in Fitter/Electrician/Motor Mechanic/Electronics & Instrumentation with 60% Marks
- Prayagraj (Allahabad), Lucknow, Bareilly, Delhi
- Chandigarh, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Jaipur, Ranchi
- Nagpur, Dehradun, Kolkata, Guwahati
- Kochi, Pathankot, Bathinda, Bengaluru, Chennai
- Port Blair, Pune, Secunderabad, Shilong
- Gandhinagar, Siliguri, Udhampur & Vizag.
How to Fill DFCCIL Various Post Recruitment 2021 Online Form
1. Railway DFCCIL Various Post Recruitment 2021 online application has started. So, The Interested Candidates must apply online before the last date.
2. Candidate must apply online between 22/03/2021 and 23/07/2021. 23 July is the last date for fee payment.
3. So, The candidates who want to fill the form be ready with all the Documents. For example, ID Proof, Address, Hand Writing, and other Basic Details.
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully.
DFCCIL Official Links
|Download Admit card||Click Here|
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs: DFCCIL Various Post Exam Date 2021
Q.1 For which post, DFCCIL has issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. MES has issued the recruitment notification for the post of Draughtsman and Supervisor.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recently issued vacancies by DFCCIL?
Ans. There is a total of 1074 posts in recently issued vacancies by DFCCIL.
Q.3 What is the full form of DFCCIL?
Ans. The full form of DFCCIL is the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL).
Q.4 What is the Average Salary in DFCCIL?
Ans. The average salary in DFCCIL varies from Rs.15000/- to Rs. 25500/- at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible for the post of DFCCIL?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about the latest job vacancy and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about the latest government jobs on our official website. So, stay connected with us for the latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The Railway DFCCIL Various Post Recruitment 2021 details that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, We have made all efforts to provide accurate information available on this Website. So, we are not responsible for any error in details on this website.