Post Name: Punjab PSTCL ALM ASSA Recruitment 2021 – 501 Post Online Form, Official Notification, Vacancy Details, Exam Last Date Sarkari Result.
Post Update: 20 May 2021 | 10 : 30 AM
Short Information: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited issued Punjab PSTCL Recruitment 2021 official notification for 501 posts of ALM, ASSA, and Architect. So, the candidate interested must apply online before the last date from the official Sarkari Result link Below…👇👇👇
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited
Punjab PSTCL Recruitment 2021
|Application Begin: 20 May 2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 11 June 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 11 June 2021
Offline Payment Last Date: 15 June 2021
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
|General / OBC: 1416/- (Rs.1200 Fee + Rs.216 GST)/-|
SC / ST / EWS: 566/- (Rs.480 Fee + Rs.86 GST)/-
For PWD: 708/- (Rs.600 Fee + Rs.108 GST)/-
Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking or through Challan at State Bank of India
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Architect: 20 – 37 Years.
- ASSA & ALM: 18 – 37 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per PSTCL Rules.
Punjab PSTCL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)||150|
|Assistant Lineman (ALM)||350|
Punjab PSTCL Eligibility / Educational Qualification:
The Candidates must check Punjab PSTCL Recruitment 2021 educational qualification 2021. So, the board has named some for the post.
For ASSA and ALM
- Candidate Passed Class 10th Examination + ITI
- Punjabi pass of Matriculation & full time regular ITI in Electrician / Wiremen trade from a recognized institution.
- Candidate must have graduation degree or equivalent Diploma in Architecture.
However, for more details, candidates must read the Notification carefully.
How to Fill Punjab PSTCL Recruitment 2021 Online Form
- So, The candidates who want to fill the online form be ready with all the necessary Documents. For example, ID Proof, Address, Hand Writing, Eligibility, and other Basic Details.
- Candidates also are ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Check and fill in all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully. However, before submitting the Online Form, Check the Preview carefully.
- Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
- At the last, must take a printout of the final submitted Online Form.
Disclaimer: The details that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com is to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate with the Information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website.