Post Name: RRB NTPC Recruitment CEN 01/2019 Final Answer Key Release Date: Check Railway RRB NTPC Exam 2021 Answer Key, Raise Objection Official Link
Post Update: 13 September 2021 | 12 : 58 PM
Short Information: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued an official notice to Release the RRB NTPC 2021 Official Answer Key on its official website. The direct link to download the Answer Key is activated from 16 August 2021 at 8 PM. The final answer key will be available soon on the official website. So, the interested candidates must check all the details and other information from the official link Below…👇👇👇
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
RRB NTPC Official Answer Key Released
|Final Answer Key
Release Date: Available Soon👈
Download Answer Key
Start Date: 16 August 2021 (20:00 hrs)
Last Date: 23 August 2021 (23:59 hrs)
Start Date: 18 August 2021 (20:00 hrs)
Last Date: 23 August 2021 (23:59 hrs)
|Raise Objection Fee
|Per Question: Rs. 50/-
Pay fee online through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking or another mode.
RRB NTPC Answer Key Official Notice 2021
RRB NTPC Answer Key 2021: Railway Recruitment Board has released the official notification for the Answer Key of the Railway NTPC Exam 2021. Candidates who have appeared in the exam of RRB NTPC 2021 CBT-I exam can check their answer key from the official website. The Official Notice to download the answer key has already been uploaded on the official website of RRB.
The official notice for fee refund has been issued on the official website on 13 August 2021. Exams of all the candidates who have applied for the recruitment have been held in various phases. The Railway RRB NTPC Tier 1 Exam has started on 28th Dec 2020 and continued till 31 July 2021.
RRB NTPC Official Answer Key Download 2021
RRB has released the official notification for the Official Answer Key of the RRB NTPC. For this, RRB has provided an official link for the candidates to download their Answer Key. From the official link, candidates can log in with their Roll No and DOB and download their Answer Key. The official link to download the answer key is provided below.
Over 1 crore candidates had applied for the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 and most of the students appeared in the examination. The link to download the answer key will be active from 16 August 2021 at 8 PM on the official website of RRB.
How to Download RRB NTPC 2021 Official Answer Key:
1. For downloading RRB NTPC Answer Key 2021, the candidates should go to the ‘Official link’ section below this page.
2. In the link section, candidates need to check and click on the tab ‘Download Answer Key’.
3. Then the official website of RRB will open. There your need to log in to proceed further.
3. Candidates need to provide their Registration/Roll No and DOB to log in.
4. After providing details, the Official Answer Key of the candidates will be displayed.
5. Candidates must check all their questions and answer provided there and count their correct questions.
RRB NTPC Official Links
|Download Answer Key
|Answer Key Notice
|Find Roll Number
|Find Registration No.
How to Raise Objection in RRB NTPC Answer Key:
RRB has provided the official link to raise objections to any questions in the Answer Key. The candidate can raise an objection to any question of his answer key if he found any error in it. For this, he/she have to follow these steps:
1. At first, the candidates should go to the ‘Official Link’ section below this page.
2. In the link section, check and click on the tab ‘Raise Objection’.
3. Then the official website of RRB will open where you have to log in with your Roll No and DOB (as password).
4. After that, your Answer Key with your answers will be displayed to you. There, you will find a section related to raise objections.
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website.