Post Name: IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply 1967 Post Apprentice, Accountant, DEO, Assistant Online Form 2021, Check Vacancy Details
Post Update: 22 October 2021 | 10 : 18 PM
Short Information: Indian Oil Corporation Limited issued IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Official Notification and Vacancy Details. The notification has been issued for 1967 Various Apprentice, Accountant, DEO, Assistant Posts. The online application will be started on 22 October 2021 and the last date to apply is 12 November 2021. So, the candidates interested must fill online form before the last date from the Official Link Below…👇👇👇
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Application Begin: 22 October 2021|
Apply Online Last Date: 12 November 2021
Form Submit Last Date: 12 November 2021
Exam Date: 21 November 2021
Admit Card Date: 16 November 2021
Result Declared: 04 December 2021
DV Date: 13-20 December 2021
|General / OBC / EWS: 0/-|
SC / ST: 0/-
Pay the Exam Fee online through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking OR through E-Challan mode only.
Age Limit as on 31/10/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per IOCL Rules.
Vacancy Details (Total – 1967 Posts)
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Trade Apprentice (Attendant Oper.) – Chemical||488|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – Mechanical||205|
|Trade Apprentice (Boiler) – Mechanical||80|
|Technician Apprentice – Mechanical||236|
|Technician Apprentice – Chemical||362|
|Technician Apprentice – Electrical||285|
|Technician Apprentice – Instrumentation||117|
|Trade Apprentice Accountant||31|
|Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant||69|
|Trade Apprentice DEO (Fresher Apprentices)||53|
|Trade Apprentice DEO (Skill Certificate Holders)||41|
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 3 years B.Sc. (PCM/ Industrial Chemistry)
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Mechanical: Matric with 2 years ITI (Fitter) course
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler) -Mechanical: 3 years B.Sc. (PCM/ Industrial Chemistry)
- Technician Apprentice – Chemical: 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engg./Refinery & Petro-Chemical Engg.
- Technician Apprentice – Mechanical: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg
- Technician Apprentice – Electrical: 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engg
- Technician Apprentice Instrumentation: 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ /Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engg.
- Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant: 3 years B.A./B.Sc/B.Com
- Trade Apprentice Accountant: 3 years B.Com
- Trade Apprentice DEO – Fresher: Class XII pass
- Trade Apprentice DEO -(Skill Certificat Holders): Class XII pass with Skill Certificate holder in Domestic Data Entry Operator.
However, for more details regarding the educational qualification, candidates must read the Notification.
How to fill IOCL Trade Apprentice Online Form 2021
1. Indian Oil Corporation Limited recently issued an official notification and started the online application. So, The Interested Candidates must apply online before the last date.
2. Candidate must apply online between 22/10/2021 to 12/11/2021.
3. So, The candidates who want to fill the form be ready with all the necessary Documents. For example, ID Proof, and other Details.
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully.
6. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
IOCL Official Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join us on Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs: IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Q.1 For which post has IOCL issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. IOCL has issued the recruitment notification for the various post.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recently issued vacancies by IOCL?
Ans. There is a total of 1967 posts in recently issued vacancies by IOCL.
Q.3 What is the full form of IOCL?
Ans. The full form of IOCL is the Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Q.4 What is the Average Salary of various posts in IOCL?
Ans. The average salary in IOCL varies from Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 1,05,000/-.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates can apply for the post of Act Apprentice?
Ans. The candidates of all the states can apply for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about the latest job vacancy and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about government jobs on our official website. So, stay connected with us for the latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 details that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, We have made all efforts to provide accurate information available on this Website.