Post Name: IOCL JEA & Other Grade IV Post Exam 2021 Admit Card Download. IOCL Refinery Division Gr-IV Post Recruitment 2021 Exam Date Sarkari Result.
Post Update: 20 October 2021 | 12 : 18 PM
Short Information: Indian Oil Corporation Limited issued IOCL Refinery Division Gr-IV Recruitment 2021 Official Notification and Vacancy Details. The notification has been issued for 519 various posts. The online application will be started on 21 September 2021 and the last date to apply is 12 October 2021. So, the candidates interested must fill online form before the last date from the Official Link Below…👇👇👇
IOCL Refinery Division Recruitment 2021
Various Grade-IV Post Exam Admit Card
|Application Begin: 21 September 2021|
Apply Online Last Date: 12 October 2021
Form Submit Last Date: 12 October 2021
Exam Date: 24 October 2021👈
Admit Card Date: 20 October 2021👈
Result Declared: 11 November 2021
Interview Schedule: 23-25 November 2021
|General / OBC / EWS: 150/-|
SC / ST: 0/-
Pay the Exam Fee online through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking OR through E-Challan mode only.
Age Limit as on 30/09/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per IOCL Rules.
Vacancy Details (Total – 519 Posts)
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||396|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (P&W)||35|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)||71|
|Jr. Engineering Ass./Jr. Technical Ass.-IV (Mechanical)||32|
|Jr. Engineering Ass./Jr. Technical Ass.-IV (Machine Use)||37|
|Jr. Quality Controller Analyst||29|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)||14|
|Jr. Material Assistant/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV||04|
|Jr. Nursing Assistant||01|
- 03 Year Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering in Related Trade
- OR Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc Degree in (Physics, Chemistry & Maths or Industrial Chemistry).
- Experience: Minimum 01 Year
However, for more details regarding the educational qualification, candidates must read the Notification.
How to fill IOCL Refinery Division Gr-IV Recruitment 2021
1. Indian Oil Corporation Limited recently issued an official notification and started the online application. So, The Interested Candidates must apply online before the last date.
2. Candidate must apply online between 21/09/2021 to 12/10/2021.
3. So, The candidates who want to fill the form be ready with all the necessary Documents. For example, ID Proof, and other Details.
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully.
6. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
IOCL Official Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Declaration Form||Click Here|
|Join us on Telegram||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
FAQs: IOCL Refinery Division Gr-IV Admit Card 2021
Q.1 For which post has IOCL issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. IOCL has issued the recruitment notification for the various post.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recently issued vacancies by IOCL?
Ans. There is a total of 519 posts in recently issued vacancies by IOCL.
Q.3 What is the full form of IOCL?
Ans. The full form of IOCL is the Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Q.4 What is the Average Salary of various posts in IOCL?
Ans. The average salary in IOCL varies from Rs.25,000/- to Rs.1,05,000/-.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates can apply for the post of Act Apprentice?
Ans. The candidates of all the states can apply for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about the latest job vacancy and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about government jobs on our official website. So, stay connected with us for the latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The IOCL Refinery Division Gr-IV Recruitment 2021 details that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, We have made all efforts to provide accurate information available on this Website.