Post Name: Indian Navy SSC Officer Executive Branch SSC (X) IT/CS Branch Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Form Last date, Course Start Date Sarkari Result
Post Update: 05 July 2021 | 09 : 03 AM
Short Information: Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) recently issued the official notification and started the online application for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021. The vacancy and post details for the recruitment have also been issued. The online application has started on 02 July 2021. So, the Interested Candidates must read the Full Notification and Apply Online from the Official Link Below…👇👇👇
Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti)
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
|Application Begin: 02 July 2021|
Apply Online Last Date: 16 July 2021
Complete Form Last Date: 16 July 2021
Course Start: January 2022
|General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 0/-|
SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 0/-
All Category Female: Rs. 0/-
- Age Between: 02/01/1997 to 01/07/2002
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Railway WCR Rules.
Vacancy Details (Total – 45 Post)
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Executive Branch SSC(X) IT||45|
The candidates who want to fill Indian Navy SSC Officer 2021 online form, must have some eligibility. So, the board has named some educational qualifications for the post.
- Only for Male Candidates
- BE / B.Tech in Computer Science / IT with Minimum 60% Marks.
- M.Sc Computer Science / IT
- M.Tech Computer Science / IT
However, for more details candidates must read the full Notification carefully.
How to Fill Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Form
1. Apply online for SSC Officer Executive Branch SSC (X) IT Online form 2021. Candidate must apply before the last date.
2. So, The candidates who want to fill the form be ready with all the necessary Documents.
Documents required during Online Application:
- Class 10th/12th Marksheet & B. Tech Marksheet
- Certificate of law and coaching training
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Discharge Certificate/Serving Certificate
- ID Proof or Address Proof
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully. However, before submitting the Online Form, Check the Preview carefully.
6. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
6. At the last, must take a printout of the final submitted Online Form. Thanks.
Indian Navy Official Links
Disclaimer: The Indian Navy SSC officer results or marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the examinees. However, we have made all efforts to provide the Information available on this Website. But, we are not responsible for any error that happens in any information on this Website. We are also not responsible for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.