|Post Name:||Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy June 2021. Apply Online for Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Form June 2021 Last Date Sarkari Result Latest Navy Jobs.|
|Post Update:||29 January 2021 | 06:03 PM|
|Short Information:||Indian Navy recently issued notification and started online application for online form 2021. The Interested Candidates must read the full Notification and Apply Online from the Official Link Below…👇👇👇|
Indian Navy SSC Officer June 2021 Recruitment
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|For Sports & Law Branch|
Application Begin: 29 Jan 2021
Apply Online Last Date: 07 Feb 2021
For Naval Constructor Cadre
Application Begin: 10 Feb 2021
Apply Online Last Date: 18 Feb 2021
|General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 0/-|
SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 0/-
All Category Female: Rs. 0/-
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Sports & Law: 22-27 years (born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 1999)
- Naval Constructor: 19 & Half -25 years (born between 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Railway WCR Rules.
Vacancy Details (Total 17 Post)
|Post Name||Total Post|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Form Eligibility/Educational Qualification:
The candidates who wants to fill Indian Navy SSC Officer June 2021 online form, must have some eligibility. So, the board has named some educational qualification for the post.
Professional Qualification: The candidate participated at any senior level national championships or games in athletic or any sports. It include Tennis, football, hockey, basketball, swimming etc.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have regular post graduate degree or B. Tech degree in any field. Candidates having diploma in sports coaching from National Institute of Sports / M.Sc in Sports will be given priority for short listing.
Candidate having degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an advocate with minimum 55% marks. They should be from a college or university recognized by Bar Council of India.
3. Naval Constructor
Candidates having BE/ B.Tech degree with minimum 60% marks in any field.
However, for more details candidates must read the full Notification carefully.
How to Fill Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Form
1. Apply online for SSC Officer Online form June 2021 Exam Sarkari Result.
2. Candidate must apply before the last date.
3. So, The candidates who want to fill the form be ready with all the necessary Documents.
Documents required during Online Application:
- Class 10th/12th Marksheet & B. Tech Marksheet
- Certificate of law and coaching training
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Discharge Certificate/Serving Certificate
- ID Proof or Address Proof
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully. However, before submitting the Online Form, Check the Preview carefully.
6. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
6. At the last, must take a print out of the final submitted Online Form. Thanks.
Indian Navy Official Links
Disclaimer: The Indian Navy SSC officer results or marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com is to conclude the Information to the examinees. However, we have made all efforts to provide the Information available on this Website. But, we are not responsible for any error that happens in the any information on this Website. We are also not responsible for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.