Post Name: Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Apply Indian Navy Executive, Technical & Education Branch SSC Officer Online form 2021 Sarkari Result. @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Post Update: 05 July 2021 | 09 : 03 AM
Short Information: Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) recently issued the official notification and started the online application for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021. The vacancy and post details for the recruitment have also been issued. The online application has started on 02 July 2021. So, the Interested Candidates must read the Full Notification and Apply Online from the Official Link Below…👇👇👇
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Apply Online form
Short Details of Notification
|Application Begin: 21 September 2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 05 October 2021
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
|General / OBC : 0/-|
SC / ST / PH : 0/-
All Category Female : 0/-
(A) For Executive Branch-:
DOB between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2002
(B) For Technical Branch-:
DOB between 02/July/1996 to 01 January 2002
(C) For Education Branch-:
DOB between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2000
Eligibility / Educational Qualification:
For details Candidates must read the full notification
Vacancy Details – (Total: 210 Post)
|Executive Branch||Technical Branch||Education Branch|
|SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre: 40 Posts|
SSC Armament Inspection Cadre (NIAC) – 16 Posts
SSC Observer – 06 Posts
SSC Pilot (MR) – 15 Posts
SSC Logistics – 20 Posts
SSC XI (IT) – 25 Posts
|SSC Engineering Branch General Service – 30 Posts|
SSC Electrical Branch General Service – 40 Posts
|SSC Education – 18 Posts|
|Total – 122 Posts||Total – 70 Posts||Total – 18 Posts|
How to Fill Indian Navy SSC Officer Form
- Indian Navy Issued notification for SSC Officer online form 2020 for various posts.
- Candidate Can read the full notification and apply Between 18/12/2020 to 31/12/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Railway SWR Apprentice Railway Recruitment 2020.
- Be ready with all the necessary Documents i.e., ID Proof, Address, Hand Writing, Eligibility and other Basic Details.
- Also, be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- However, before submitting the Indian Navy SSC Officer Application form Check the Preview and the available column carefully.
- Without paying the application fee the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
- At the last, must take a print out of the final submitted Indian Navy SSC Officer form.
RRB NTPC 2020 Important Links
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on (BerojgarIndian.com) is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. We have made all efforts to provide the accurate with the Information available on this Website. However, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website. We are also not responsible for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.