Post Name: Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik GD / DB (02/2021 Batch) Stage II Result Declared: Download Merit List, Marks & Final Result Sarkari Result.
Post Update: 13 August 2021 | 02 : 35 PM
Short Information: Join Indian Coast Guard CDAC has issued notifications for the Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik GD / DB 02/2021 Batch Stage II Exam Schedule. The Exam Date for Stage II Examination for Coast Guard has been issued and the result will be declared soon. So, the Interested Candidates must check details from the Official link below…👇👇👇
Join Indian Coast Guard
Yantrik / Navik Stage II REsult 2021
|Application Begin: 05 Jan 2021|
Online Apply Last Date: 19 Jan 2021
Admit Card Available: March 2021
Stage-I Exam Date: March 2021
Result Available: 07 May 2021
Stage-II Exam Date: 29 June-03 July 2021
Stage-II Result: 13 August 2021
|General / OBC / EWS : 250/-|
SC / ST : 0/-
Pay the exam fee Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode Only.
Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 22 Years.
- Age Between : 1/08/1999 to 31/07/2003 for Navik GD & Yantrik.
- Age Between : 1/10/1999 to 30/09/2003 for Navik DB.
Educational Qualification for Coast Guard Online Form
Navik General Duty GD:- Only those Candidates who have passed 10+2 Intermediate Examination with Physics or Mathematics also as a Subject.
Navik Domestic Branch DB:- Only those Candidates who have passed the Class 10 High School examination in Any Recognized Board in India.
Yantrik:- So, Only those Candidates who have now passed the Class 10 examination as well Engineering Diploma (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication).
Vacancy Details Total : 358 Post
How to Apply Online for Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik
- Finally, Indian Coast Guard Online Form for the latest Job Recruitment of Navik and Yantrik 02/2021 Batch Vacancies.
- The Candidate who wants to apply online must read the Notification carefully Before Apply the Application.
- Be ready with all the Documents needed in it, For Example, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Photograph (10-40 kb) and Signature (10-30 kb)
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates have to Pay Fees (Rs. 100). However, SC/ST don’t have to pay any fee.
Coast Guard Official Links
|Download Stage II Result||Click Here|
|Stage II Admit Card||Click Here|
|Stage-II Exam Schedule||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, all efforts made by us to provide the accurate information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website.