Post Name: Indian Army NCC Entry 51 Course Recruitment 2021: Apply Indian Army Men/Women NCC 51 Course April 2022 Online Form Start Date Sarkari Result
Post Update: 05 October 2021 | 07 : 05 PM
Short Information: Indian Army Short Selection Commission recently issued the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course (April 2022) Recruitment 2021 Official Notification. The notification has been issued for Men & Women (Including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel) in Indian Army SSC. The online application has started on 05 October 2021. So, the Interested Candidates must check the detailed the full notification and fill the online form from the Official Link Below…👇👇👇
Short Selection Commission
Indian Army NCC Entry 51 Course Recruitment 2021
|Application Start: 05 October 2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 03 November 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 03 November 2021
Course Start: April 2022
|General / OBC : 100/-|
SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
Pay the exam fee online through Debit / Credit Card/ Net Banking OR through Challan offline mode.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age: 19 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1996 and not later than 01 Jul 2002; both dates inclusive)
- For any Age-Related Query candidate must Read the full Notification.
Vacancy Details Total – 55 Posts
- For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders: Graduation passed with minimum 50% marks. (Final year appearing students can also apply if they have a of minimum 50% aggregate marks in last two years/last all semesters.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
- Grading – Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate on date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
How to fill Indian Army NCC Entry 51 Course Online Form
- Before applying, please read the notification government job latest job section.
- Be prepared with all the necessary documents ie ID proof, address, handwriting, eligibility and other basic details.
- Also, be ready with scanned documents like photo, sign, ID, thumb, proof etc.
- However, before submitting the application form, carefully check the preview and available columns.
- The application is not completed without paying the application fee. So, the fee will have to be checked and paid
Indian Army NCC Official Links
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are only for immediate Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. We have made all efforts to provide the accurate information available on this Website. However, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website.