Post Name: India Post Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 Last Date – Check GDS Maharastra Online Form Exam Merit List Date, Vacancy Details Sarkari Result
Post Update: 01 June 2021 | 10:01 AM
Short Information: Department of Post (India Post) issued Gramin Dak Sewak Circle III GDS Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Online Form Official Notification and Vacancy Details for 2428 Posts. So, the candidates interested must fill Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 Online Form before the Last Date from the official Sarkari Result link Below…👇👇👇
Department of Post (India Post)
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021
|Application Begin: 27 April 2021|
Apply Online Last Date: 10 June 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 10 June 2021
Merit List Released: Notified Soon
Result Declared: Notified Soon
|General / OBC: 100/-|
SC / ST / PH: 0/- (Nil)
All Category Female: 0/- (Exempted)
Pay the exam fee through India Post E Challan and Submit it At Nearest Head Post Office / GPO.
Age Limit as on 27/04/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per India Post GDS Rules.
Vacancy Details (Total – 2428 Posts)
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Gramin Dak Sewak GDS (Maharastra)||2428|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
The Candidates must check Maharashtra GDS Educational Qualification before apply online.
- Class 10 High School with Mathematics and English as a Subject.
However, for more details regarding the educational qualification, must read the Notification.
How to fill Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 Online Form
1. India Post GDS Delhi has released the notification for online application for Gramin Dak Sewak Circle III GDS Maharashtra Recruitment 2021.
2. Candidate must apply online between 27/04/2021 and 10/06/2021. 25 May is the last date for fee payment.
3. The candidates be ready with all the necessary documents before filling the online form. For example, ID Proof, Address, Hand Writing, Eligibility, and other Basic Details.
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully.
6. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
6. At the last, must take a print out of the final submitted Online Form.
Maharashtra GDS Official Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q.1 For which post India Post has issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. India Post has issued the recruitment notification for the post of Maharashtra GDS.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recently issued vacancies by the India Post Maharashtra?
Ans. There is a total of 2428 GDS posts in recently issued vacancy by the India Post Maharashtra.
Q.3 What is the full form of GDS?
Ans. The full form of GDS is Gramin Dak Sevak .
Q.4 What is the Average Salary of GDS in India Post?
Ans. The average salary of GDS in India Post varies from Rs.12000/- to Rs.14500/- at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible to apply to Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about India Post Recruitment and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about India Post recruitment and the latest government jobs on Sarkari Result.
Disclaimer: The India Post Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 details that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. We have made all efforts to provide accurate information available on this Website. But, we are not responsible for any error in the details of this website. Thanks.