Post Name: HPSC Haryana Civil Services HCS Recruitment 2021 Admit Card Download: Check Haryana PSC HSC Exam Date, Result, Merit List Date Sarkari result.
Post Update: 01 September 2021 | 09 : 41 AM
Short Information: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) recently issued notification to apply online for Haryana Civil Services HCS Recruitment 2021. Candidates interested must fill the HPSC HSC Online form 2021 before the last date from the official link Below…👇👇👇
Haryana Public Service Commission
HPSC HCS Admit Card Download 2021
|Application Begin: 03 March 2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 02 April 2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 02 April 2021
Exam Date: 12 September 2021👈
Admit Card Date: 31 August 2021👈
|General (Male): 1000/-|
Haryana Reserve Category: 250/-
Female (All Category): 250/-
PH (Divyang) : 0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan / SBI Collect
Age Limit (as of 01 January 2021)
- For DSP Post: 18-27 Years.
- For Other Post: 18-42 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per HPSC Rules.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Vacancy Details Total: 156 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Haryana Civil Service Various Post||156 Post|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Haryana Civil Service (Executive Branch)||29||04||04||03||08|
|Block Development Panchayat Officer (BDPO)||22||05||07||02||10|
|Assistant Employment Officer (AEO)||11||02||03||01||04|
|Excise & Taxation Officer (ETO)||07||03||01||01||02|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)||04||07||01||0||01|
|District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC)||03||01||01||0||0|
|Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO)||02||03||0||0||0|
|Traffic Manager (TM)||02||0||0||0||01|
|District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO)||0||0||01||0||01|
|Assist. Registrar Cooperative Societies (ARCS)||01||0||0||0||0|
How To Fill HPSC Civil Services Recruitment Online Form
- Apply online for HPSC Civil Services Various Post Recruitment 2021 Online Form. Candidates interested must fill the Online Form before last date
- Candidate Can Apply Between 03 / 03 / 2021 to 02 / 04 / 2021. As, 02 April is the last date for online apply as well as fee payment.
- Candidate should read the full notification before applying the form.
- Be ready with all the Documents needed in it, For Example, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Finally, Candidates must take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
HPSC Official Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q.1 For which post has HPSC issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. HPSC has issued the recruitment notification for Civil Services Various Post Recruitment.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in the recruitment advertisement recently issued by HPSC?
Ans. There is a total of 156 posts in the recruitment advertisement recently issued by HPSC.
Q.3 What is the full form of HPSC?
Ans. The full form of HPSC is Haryana Public Service Commission.
Q.4 What is the Average Salary of the various posts in HPSC?
Ans. The average salary of various posts in HPSC varies from Rs. 25 thousand to over 1 lakh.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates can apply for Haryana HPSC Civil Services Recruitment?
Ans. The candidates of all the states can apply for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about latest job vacancy and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about India Post recruitment and latest government jobs on Sarkari Result. So, stay connected with us for latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com is to conclude the Information to the Examinees. However, We have made all efforts to provide accurate information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website. We are also not responsible for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.