Post Name: HSSC Haryana SSC PGT Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2021. Apply Online form 534 Haryana Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2021 Online Form Sarkari Result.
Post Update: 11 February 2021 | 9 : 30 AM
Short Information: Apply online for Haryana SSC PGT Sanskrit Teacher Online form 2021. Candidates interested must fill India Online Form before last date from the official Sarkari Result link Below…👇👇👇
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Haryana Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2021
|Application Begin: 16/02/2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 03/03/2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 06/03/2021
Exam Date: 14/03/2021
Admit Card Available: March 2021
|General / Other State: 500/-|
Female General Haryana: 125/-
Male Reserve Category: 125/-
Female Reserve Category: 75/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan.
Age Limit (as on 01 August 2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per HSC Rules
Haryana Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2021 Eligibility
- Candidates must have Master Degree with Sanskrit / Aacharya Subject and B.Ed Exam Passed.
- Must have passed with Hindi / Sanskrit as a Subject in Matric Level.
- Must have Qualified HTET / STET Exam.
- For more details, candidates must read the full notification.
Vacancy Details Total: 534 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Post Graduate Teacher in Sanskrit||534|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Haryana SSC PGT Teacher Exam Pattern
|Socio-Economic criteria & experience||10|
How To Fill Haryana Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2021 Online Form
- Apply online for Haryana Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2021 Online Form. Candidates interested must fill the Online Form before last date
- Candidate Can Apply Between 16/02/2021 to 03/03/2021. As, 06 March is the last date of fee payment of online form.
- Candidate should read the full notification before applying the form.
- Be ready with all the Documents needed in it, For Example, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Photograph (10-40 kb) and Signature (10-30 kb)
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Finally, Candidates must take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Q.1 For which post HSSC has issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. HSSC has issued the recruitment notification for post of Post Graduate Teacher in Sanskrit.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recruitment advertisement which have been recently issued by HSSC?
Ans. There are total 534 posts in recruitment advertisement which have been recently issued by HSSC.
Q.3 What is the full form of HSSC and PGT?
Ans. The full form of HSSC is Haryana Staff Selection Commission and PGT is Post Graduate Teacher.
Q.4 What is the average Salary of Post Graduate Teacher in HSSC?
Ans. The average salary of Post Graduate Teacher in HSSC varies from Rs. 47,600 to Rs. 1,51,100 at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible the post of Post Graduate Teacher in Sanskrit?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about latest Haryana and other states vacancy?
Ans. You can get all the information about India Post recruitment and latest government jobs on Sarkari Result. So, stay connected with us for latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com is to conclude the Information to the Examinees. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate with the Information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website. We are also not responsible for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.