Post Name: Directorate of Accounts Goa Recruitment 2021 – 112 Post Accounts Clerk, LDC & MTS Vacancies Apply Online Form Last Date, Age, Sarkari Result
Post Update: 21 May 2021 | 11:10 PM
Short Information: Directorate of Accounts, Goa Delhi Issued Goa Accounts Clerk, LDC, MTS Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Vacancy Details. Check complete detail about Directorate of Accounts Goa Accounts Clerk, LDC, MTS Application procedure, Important dates, Application fees, Age limit, Eligibility, Pay Scale, and important links. So, the Interested candidates must fill Goa Accounts Clerk, LDC, MTS Vacancy 2021 online form before the last date from the official link Below…👇👇👇
Directorate of Accounts, Goa
Accounts Clerk, LDC, MTS Recruitment 2021
|Application Begin: 17 May 2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 07 June 2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 07 June 2021
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
|General / OBC / EWS : 0/-|
SC / ST / PH : 0/-
All Category Female : 0/-
Age Limit as on 17/05/2021
- Minimum Age: No Limit
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Age relaxation extra as per Directorate of Accounts, Goa rules.
Vacancy Details (Total: 112 Post)
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||40|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||29|
Eligibility / Educational Qualification
Account Clerk – Candidate must be class 12th passed or have Diploma in Computer management / Application from a recognized institute.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Candidate must be class 12th or Diploma Passed and have knowledge of computer application.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Candidate must be class 10th passed or any course conducted by Industrial Training Institute.
How to Fill Goa Recruitment Online Form 2021
- Apply online for Directorate of Accounts, Goa Various Post Recruitment 2021 Online Form. Candidates interested must fill the Online Form before the last date.
- Candidate Can Apply Between 17/05/2021 to 07/06/2021. As 07 June is the last date for Apply Online and Fee Payment.
- The candidate should read the full notification before applying for the form.
- Be ready with all the Documents needed in it, For Example, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Finally, Candidates must take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Q.1 For which post has the Directorate of Accounts, Goa issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. The recruitment notification has been issued for the post of Accounts Clerk, LDC, & MTS.
Q.2 What is the number of posts in recruitment by the Directorate of Accounts, Goa?
Ans. There is a total of 112 posts in the recruitment by the Directorate of Accounts.
Q.3 What is the full form of DSSSB?
Ans. The full form of DSSSB is Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board.
Q.4 What is the Average Salary of Various Posts in Directorate of Accounts?
Ans. The average salary of various posts in the Directorate of Accounts varies according to rules.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible for the vacancies of Directorate of Accounts?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about latest job vacancy and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about latest recruitment 2021 jobs on our website. So, stay connected with us for latest job updates. Thanks.
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. However, We have made all efforts to provide accurate information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website.