Post Name: ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 Stenographer Clerk Apply Online Form Date, Official Notification Vacancy Details, Eligibility, Fee Sarkari Result
Post Update: 01 June 2021 | 10:30 AM
Short Information: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation issued ESIC UDC Steno Recruitment 2021 Official Notification and Vacancy Details. So, the candidates interested must fill online form before last date from the official Sarkari Result link Below…👇👇👇
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021
|Application Begin: June 2021|
Last Date Apply Online: July 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: July 2021
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
|General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 500/-|
SC / ST / Ph / Ex-men: Rs. 250/-
All Female: Rs. 250/-
Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking
Age Limit as on 15/ 04/ 2021
- Minimum Age : 17 Years.
- Maximum Age : 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- + Rs. 2400 Grade Pay
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Upper Division Clerk UDC||6306 Posts|
ESIC UDC Eligibility / Educational Qualification:
The Candidates must check ESIC UDC Stenographer online form eligibility and educational qualification 2021. So, the board has named some for the post.
- Degree in any recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including Office Suites and databases.
- 12th Standard Higher Secondary passed from a recognized board).
- Speed of 80 words per minute in stenographer in English/Hindi.
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
However, for more details candidates must read the full notification.
How to Fill ESIC UDC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Online Form
1. Employees State Insurance Corporation recently issued a notification and started an online application. So, The Interested Candidates must apply online before the last date.
2. So, The candidates who want to fill the form be ready with all the necessary Documents. For example, ID Proof, Address, Hand Writing, Eligibility.
3. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
4. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully. However, before submitting the Online Form, Check the Preview carefully.
5. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 Official Links
Q.1 For which post ESIC has issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. ESIC has issued the recruitment notification for post of ESIC UDC and Steno.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recently issued vacancy by ESIC?
Ans. There are total 6552 posts in recently issued vacancy by ESIC.
Q.3 What is the full form of ESIC?
Ans. The full form of ESIC is Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Q.4 What is the average Salary of Haryana Patwari in ESIC?
Ans. The average salary of ESIC varies from Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/- at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible the post of ESIC UDC and Steno?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for the post of ESIC UDC and Steno.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about latest job vacancy and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about and latest government jobs on our official website. So, stay connected with us for latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 details that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com is to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate with the Information available on this Website. We are not responsible for any error on this website. Thanks.