Post Name: Delhi District Court DDC Group C Vacancy 2021 New Exam Date: Download Delhi District Court Peon Recruitment 2021 Admit Card Sarkari Result
Post Update: 03 August 2021 | 03 : 08 PM
Short Information: Delhi District Court DDC has issued a notification to download the admit card for various post group C vacancy 2021. Candidates can now download admit cards for DDC Dak Peon, Process Server, Safai Karmchari, and Chowkidar. So, download admit card from the Official Link Below…👇👇👇
Delhi District Court Group C Vacancy 2021
Admit Card Download 2021
|Application Begin: 07 Feb 2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 21 Feb 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 21 Feb 2021
Exam Date: 01, 08, 29 August 2021
Admit Card: 27 July 2021
|General / OBC : 500/-|
SC / ST / PH / EWS : 250/-
Pay the exam fee online through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking or offline mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Delhi District Court Rules.
The Candidates who want to fill Delhi District Court Group C Vacancy Online Form must have the following eligibility.
- Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- LMV Driving License and 2 year Experience.
For More Details about eligibility or educational qualification, candidates can see Notification.
Delhi District Court Vacancy Details: Total – 417 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon||280|
|Sweeper / Safai Karmchari||23|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon||111||76||28||43||22||280|
|Sweeper / Safai Karmchari||10||06||02||03||02||23|
How to Download Delhi District Court DDC Group C Admit Card:
1. Downloading of Admit Card for Various Post Group C vacancy 2021 has started and candidates are downloading their admit card.
2. So, for downloading the admit card go to the Important Links section given below.
3. Then check the box ‘Download Admit Card‘ and click on it. Then the official website of DDC will open.
4. On the official website, you will be required to fill in the details in three boxes.
5. Details Asked to download Admit Card:
- Online Application No
- Date of Birth
6. After this the admit card will appear to you with all the details on it.
7. At last, download your admit card and print it and take it with you to the examination center. Thanks.
Delhi District Court Official Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Schedule||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The exam details uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Results or Marks on this Website. We are also not responsible for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.