|Post Name:||Download Delhi District Court DDC Group C Vacancy 2021 Admit Card Delhi District Court Dak Peon, Sweeper Admit Card Download Sarkari Result|
|Post Update:||25 February 2021 | 09:03 AM|
|Short Information:||Delhi District Court DDC has issued notification to download the admit card for various post group C vacancy 2021. Candidates can now download admit card for DDC Dak Peon, Process Server, Safai Karmchari and Chowkidar. So, download admit card from the Official Link Below…👇👇👇|
Delhi District Court Group C Vacancy 2021
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Application Begin: 07 February 2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 21 February 2021 (Upto 05 PM)
Pay Fee Last Date: 21 February 2021
Exam Date: 28 Feb & 7 March 2021
Admit Card Available: 24 March 2021
|General / OBC : 500/-|
SC / ST / PH / EWS : 250/-
Pay Exam Fee Through Debit/Credit Card
or Net Banking or offline mode Only.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Delhi District Court Rules.
The Candidates who wants to fill Delhi District Court Group C Vacancy Online Form must have the following eligibility.
- Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- LMV Driving License and 2 year Experience.
For More Details about eligibility or educational qualification, candidates can see Notification.
Delhi District Court Vacancy Details: Total – 417 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon||280|
|Sweeper / Safai Karmchari||23|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon||111||76||28||43||22||280|
|Sweeper / Safai Karmchari||10||06||02||03||02||23|
How to Download Delhi District Court DDC Group C Admit Card:
1. Downloading of Admit Card for Various Post Group C vacancy 2021 has started and candidates are downloading their admit card.
2. So, for downloading the admit card go to the Important Links section given below.
3. Then check the box ‘Download Admit Card‘ and click on it. Then the official website of DDC will open.
4. In the official website, you will be required to fill the details in three boxes.
5. Details Asked to download Admit Card:
- Online Application No
- Date of Birth
6. After this the admit card will be appeared to you with all the details in it.
7. At last, download your admit card and print it and take it with you at the examination centre. Thanks.
Important Official Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Schedule||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The exam details uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com is to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate with the Information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Results or Marks on this Website. We are also not responsible for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.