Post Name: BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 Exam Date – Check & Download Bihar BPSC LDC Clerk Bharti 2021 Admit Card, Exam Date, Vacancy Details Sarkari Result
Post Update: 15 June 2021 | 08:15 PM
Short Information: Bihar Public Service Commission issued BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 Official Notification and Vacancy Details. So, the candidates interested in 12th Pass Job in Bihar 2021 must fill online form before last date from the official Sarkari Result link Below…👇👇👇
Bihar Public Service Commission
BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 Exam Date
|Application Begin: 19 March 2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 16 April 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 16 April 2021
Edit Form Last Date: 23 April 2021
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
|General / BC / EWS: 600/-|
SC / ST / PH: 150/-
Bihar Domicile Female : 150/-
Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking
Age Limit as on 01 / 08 / 2021
- Male: 18-37 Years
- Female: 18-40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per BPSC Rules.
- Rs. 12,500 – Rs. 23,500/- + Rs. 2400 Grade Pay
BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC||24 Posts|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
BPSC LDC Eligibility / Educational Qualification:
The Candidates must check ESIC UDC Stenographer online form eligibility and educational qualification 2021. So, the board has named some for the post.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
However, for more details candidates must read the full notification.
How to Fill BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 Online Form
1. Employees State Insurance Corporation recently issued notification and started online application. So, The Interested Candidates must apply online before last date.
2. Candidate must apply online between 08 / 03 / 2021 and 22 / 03 / 2021. 25 March is the last date for fee payment.
3. So, The candidates who want to fill the form be ready with all the necessary Documents. For example, ID Proof, Address, Hand Writing, Eligibility.
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully. However, before submitting the Online Form, Check the Preview carefully.
6. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
6. At the last, must take a print out of the final submitted Online Form.
BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 Official Links
Q.1 For which post BPSC has issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. BPSC has issued the recruitment notification for post of Lower Division Clerk LDC.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recently issued vacancy by BPSC?
Ans. There are total 24 posts in recently issued vacancy by BPSC.
Q.3 What is the full form of BPSC?
Ans. The full form of BPSC is Bihar Public Service Commission.
Q.4 What is the average Salary of LDC in BPSC?
Ans. The average salary of LDC varies from Rs. 12,500 – Rs. 23,500/- at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible for BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for the recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about latest job vacancy and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about latest 12th Pass government Job in Bihar on our official website. So, stay connected with us for latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 Exam Date details that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate information available on this Website. We are not responsible for any errors on this website. Thanks.