Post Name: Bihar BPSC DPRO Vacancy 2021 (Re-Open) Last Date Extended: Check Bihar BPSC DPRO Exam Date 2021, Admit Card Download Sarkari Result.
Post Update: 10 June 2021 | 06:22 PM
Short Information: Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC, Patna has re-opened the online application for Bihar BPSC DPRO Vacancy 2021. The Bihar BPSC DPRO Recruitment 2021 exam date and admit card download date will soon be issued. So, the candidates interested must fill Online Form before last date from the official link Below…👇👇👇
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Bihar BPSC DPRO Vacancy 2021
|Application Begin: 16 Feb 2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 05 July 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 05 July 2021
Complete Form Last Date: 05 July 2021
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card Date: Notified Soon
|General / OBC / EWS: 750/-|
SC / ST: 200/-
Bihar Domicile Female: 200/-
Pay the exam fee online through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit (as on 01 / 08 / 2017)
- Male: 21-37 Years.
- Female: 21-40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per BPSC Rules.
- Degree in Journalism / Mass Communication in Any Recognized University / Institute in India.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Vacancy Details Total: 31 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|District Public Relation Officer||31|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How To Fill Bihar BPSC DPRO Vacancy 2021 Online Form
- Apply online for Bihar BPSC DPRO Vacancy 2021 Online Form. Candidates interested must fill the Online Form before the last date.
- Candidate Can Apply Between 16 / 02 / 2021 and 05 / 07 / 2021. 05 July is the last date to apply online and fee payment.
- Candidate should read the full notification before applying the form.
- Be ready with all the Documents needed in it, For Example, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Finally, Candidates must take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Re-Open Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q.1 For which post BPSC has issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. BPSC has issued the recruitment notification for post of District Public Relation Officer.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recruitment advertisement which have been recently issued by BPSC?
Ans. There are total 31 posts in recruitment advertisement which have been recently issued by BPSC.
Q.3 What is the full form of DPRO?
Ans. The full form of DPRO is District Public Relation Officer.
Q.4 What is the average Salary of DPRO in BPSC?
Ans. The average salary of DPRO in BPSC varies from Rs.15000/- to Rs. 45500/- (Tentative) at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible the post of District Public Relation Officer?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about latest job vacancy and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about India Post recruitment and latest government jobs on Sarkari Result. So, stay connected with us for latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website.