Post Name: Bihar BPSC District Art and Culture Officer Vacancy 2021. Apply Online For BPSC culture officer online form 2021, exam date Sarkari Result.
Post Update: 03 February 2021 | 9 : 30 AM
Short Information: Apply online for Bihar BPSC District Art and Culture Officer Vacancy 2021. Candidates interested must fill India Online Form before last date from the official Sarkari Result link Below…👇👇👇
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
BPSC Officer Vacancy 2021
|Application Begin: 03 February 2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 02 March 2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 02 March 2021
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
SC / ST: 150/-
Bihar Domicile Female: 150/-
Age Limit (as on 01 August 2020)
- Male: 21-37 Years.
- Female: 21-40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per BPSC Rules.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with PG Diploma in Dramatic Art or Theater
- Or, Master Degree in Dance or Music or Fine Arts or Art History.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Vacancy Details Total: 38 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|District Art and Culture Officer||38|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How To Fill BPSC Officer Vacancy 2021 Online Form
- Apply online for BPSC Officer Vacancy 2021 Online Form. Candidates interested must fill the Online Form before last date
- Candidate Can Apply Between 03/02/2021 to 02/03/2021. As, 02 March is the last date.
- Candidate should read the full notification before applying the form.
- Be ready with all the Documents needed in it, For Example, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Photograph (10-40 kb) and Signature (10-30 kb)
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Finally, Candidates must take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
BPSC Officer Vacancy Official Links
Q.1 For which post BPSC has issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. BPSC has issued the recruitment notification for post of District Art and Culture Officer.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recruitment advertisement which have been recently issued by BPSC?
Ans. There are total 38 posts in recruitment advertisement which have been recently issued by BPSC.
Q.3 What is the full form of DA / CO?
Ans. The full form of DA / CO is District Art and Culture Officer .
Q.4 What is the average Salary of DA / CO in BPSC?
Ans. The average salary of DA / CO in BPSC varies from Rs.15000/- to Rs. 25500/- at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible the post of District art and culture officer?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about latest job vacancy and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about India Post recruitment and latest government jobs on Sarkari Result. So, stay connected with us for latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The Examination Results or Marks that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com is to conclude the Information to the Examinees. However, We have made all efforts to provide the accurate with the Information available on this Website. But, We are not responsible for any error that happens in the Examination Results or Marks on this Website. We are also not responsible for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.