Post Name: Check & Download Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment GO Admit Card 2021: Maharastra Bank GO Result, Merit List Sarkari Result
Post Update: 15 June 2021 | 09:18 PM
Short Information: Bank of Maharashtra has issued the Exam Date of Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021 Online Form. The Official Notification and Vacancy Details have already been issued by the board. Now, the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021 Admit Card has been issued to Download. So, the candidates who have filled the online form must download their Admit Card from the official link Below…👇👇👇
Bank Of Maharashtra
Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021
|Application Begin: 22 March 2021|
Last Date Apply Online: 06 April 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 06 April 2021
Exam Date: 26 June 2021
Admit Card: 14 June 2021
|Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1180/-|
SC / ST / PH: Rs. 118/-
Payment will be made through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or Offline Mode by using Challan.
Age Limit as on 01 / 12 / 2020
- Minimum Age: 25 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Bank Of Maharashtra Rules.
Vacancy Details (Total – 150 Posts)
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Generalist Officer||150 Posts|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
The Candidates must check the Bank of Maharashtra educational qualification 2021. So, the board has named some for the post.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in All Semesters / Years.
- OR CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies. Post Qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
However, for more details regarding the educational qualification, candidates must read the Notification.
How to Fill Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Online Form
1. Bank of Maharashtra recently issued a notification and started an online application. So, The Interested Candidates must apply online before Haryana Patwari Recruitment 2021 before the last date.
2. Candidate must apply online between 22 / 03 / 2021 and 06 / 04 / 2021. 06 April is the last date for fee payment.
3. So, The candidates who want to fill the form be ready with all the necessary Documents. For example, ID Proof, Address, Hand Writing, Eligibility and other Basic Details.
4. Candidates also be ready with scanned documents like Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
5. Check and fill all the columns in the form and enter the details carefully.
6. Without paying the fee, the application is not completed. So, must check and pay the fee.
Bank of Maharashtra Official Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Q.1 For which post Bank of Maharashtra has issued the recruitment notification?
Ans. Bank of Maharashtra has issued the recruitment notification for the post of Generalist Officer.
Q.2 What are the number of posts in recently issued vacancies by the Bank of Maharashtra?
Ans. There is a total of 150 posts in recently issued vacancies by the Bank of Maharashtra.
Q.3 What is the full form of HSSC?
Ans. The full form of HSSC is Haryana Staff Selection commission.
Q.4 What is the Average Salary of a Generalist Officer in Bank of Maharashtra?
Ans. The average salary of a Generalist Officer in the Bank of Maharashtra varies from Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 45500/- at the start.
Q.5 Which state’s candidates are eligible for the post of Generalist Officer?
Ans. The candidates of all the states are candidates are eligible for this Recruitment.
Q.6 Where can you get all the information about latest job vacancy and others?
Ans. You can get all the information about and latest government jobs on our official website. So, stay connected with us for latest job updates.
Disclaimer: The Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Admit Card details that are uploaded on BerojgarIndian.com are to conclude the Information to the Examinees. It does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. However, We have made all efforts to provide accurate information available on this Website.